Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 1st, 2013, 10:39 PM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart
Re: Florida Frenzy 7.0 - NHSD

I can attend either location.

And thank you for changing the date, I should have much more time and be able to enjoy the tourney then
Old October 2nd, 2013, 06:55 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

I should be able to attend and either location is fine by me.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:44 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

UPDATES: GOOD NEWS!!!
You guys are in for a treat. Thanks to the good people at the C3V, a special new C3V figure and card will be on our prize table! Huzzah!

Also, after calling both the Jacksonville and Maitland Cool Stuff Games, either one could accomodate us. I shall follow up closer to the planned date, and also e-mail them about possible prize support, but for either place is still viable.

I may have to roll some dice to choose a location because you guys are making it hard to choose (I don't want to exclude anyone).
Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
I can attend Jacksonville.

Not both simultaneously, but no need to wait 6 months. For example if you choose to run the tourney in Orlando, we could run one in northern FL a month later.
@beholderthedm: your location still says Kissimmee, so isn't Orlando closer for you? Or have you already moved to the panhandle?

Is there any interest in having two tournaments so close to each other? I think 3 months would be the minimum between tourneys (especially for people driving many hours).

@Smithy Winfred: How many friends of yours may be going if it is in Orlando?
@GGGames: So can you make Jacksonville? And for either location, how many people will you be bringing?
Old October 3rd, 2013, 08:41 PM

GGGames is surprisingly tart

Currently there is only myself coming to the tourney. I am committed to coming regardless of where we play.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 09:59 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Jacksonville is more convenient for me but I am fine with going to the other location.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old October 4th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

At least 2 other people can come, but I could get as many as 4 additional people. I will talk to them over the weekend and see what they say.
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't replied till now, I was waiting for a more concrete date since work is kinda crazy right now with the whole Govt Shutdown :P

In any event, I am definitely down for the 9th provided nothing serious happens.

I'd also like to cast my vote for the Maitland Coolstuff games as opposed to Jacksonville.

I am trying to see if I can bring some friends and possibly my wife but as it stands right now, just put me down as 1.

Looking forward to it.

Sincerely,
~Zealot

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old October 8th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Clarification question:

The army limit is on 17 FIGURES, not 17 Spaces, correct?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old October 8th, 2013, 09:22 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Clarification question:

The army limit is on 17 FIGURES, not 17 Spaces, correct?

Buddy Lee
Yes, 17 figures. And if you want to be technical, it should be 24 spaces still, but I never specified, so if you are over 24 spaces due to bringing all double-spaced figures, we'll add tiles to the back (I never liked the idea of having to sit figures).

Also, Smithy Winfred, could you make Jacksonville if someone else drove? Otherwise, I am leaning towards Orlando as a more central location . . .
Old October 10th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There is no way I can make Jacksonville, sorry for being so obstinate, but it just can't happen.

And I have two additional people who definitely will come.
Old October 12th, 2013, 01:28 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Forgot to update my location. I live in Tallahassee now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
@beholderthedm: your location still says Kissimmee, so isn't Orlando closer for you? Or have you already moved to the panhandle?

Is there any interest in having two tournaments so close to each other? I think 3 months would be the minimum between tourneys (especially for people driving many hours).
I'm not sure. It probably depends on how many people can't go to the first tourney due to location.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 21st, 2013, 03:07 AM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

Figured I would check in here to see what happening. Are the maps chosen yet? I was going to volunteer to bring however many I can but I don't see them anywhere.

And I should be a +1 with my lady if I hadn't already mentioned she was able to come. Just let me know what to bring and where to bring it

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day