Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 26th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 2015 Portland, OR National Heroscape Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneo39 View Post
Also could you clarify the no matching figures rule? Are we allowed to have, for instance, could I have Krav agents in both sidecars? And can I have double of a squad in my sidecar? Like two sets of tarn Viking warriors?

Thanks
It means no matching figures between your core or sidecars at all. So if you have Marro Stingers in your core you cannot have them in either sidecar. As for the likes of the Tarn Vikings having more than one is a waste of space anyway since they are unique. You can't have more than one unique of anything in any of your core or sidecars.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 26th, 2015, 02:58 AM

Shaneo39 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Whoops, but doubles of Commons are OK? As long as it's within the same sidecar?
Old September 26th, 2015, 03:29 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yalp

Quote:
Whoops, but doubles of Commons are OK? As long as it's within the same sidecar?
That's how I read it. The example armies do a pretty solid job of explaining stuff.

I'm not 100% certain but I feel very confident that I know what I'm bringing. May need to borrow if I can't get my hands on some figures. We'll see.

~Dysole, informationally
Old September 26th, 2015, 04:00 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

H
Quote:
Also could you clarify the no matching figures rule? Are we allowed to have, for instance, could I have Krav agents in both sidecars? And can I have double of a squad in my sidecar? Like two sets of tarn Viking warriors?

Thanks
Thanks for signing up always great to meet some new scapers. As for your question you can't have two of the same unique squad in your core or either sidecars you may only bring one squad of krav. As for commons you may bring as many of the same squads you like except deathreavers x 3 squads max but you can't have any matching common squads in core and your 2 sidecars. Remember only larg and huge figures can be in your core. I hope that clears everything up.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5

Last edited by White Q Knight; September 26th, 2015 at 04:16 AM.
Old September 27th, 2015, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
H
Quote:

Thanks
Thanks for signing up always great to meet some new scapers. As for your question you can't have two of the same unique squad in your core or either sidecars you may only bring one squad of krav. As for commons you may bring as many of the same squads you like except deathreavers x 3 squads max but you can't have any matching common squads in core and your 2 sidecars. Remember only larg and huge figures can be in your core. I hope that clears everything up.
Perfectly, ty
Old September 30th, 2015, 09:47 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

The 17th and the 7th are two possible days. Should be good fun, at least someone found the time to put something together.....
Hopefully we can make it!

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old October 10th, 2015, 11:27 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Well everybody November 7th is our day. Please let me know if you will be coming. I will finish map selection soon.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 11th, 2015, 10:36 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Unfortunately I cannot make Nov 7th : (

Take some pics and post some battle reports please.

Peace, *Kai
Old October 11th, 2015, 11:36 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nov 7th works for me
Old October 21st, 2015, 10:09 PM

Do we have a time estimate for this? Start at 11 or so? Have a wedding that conflicts but could swindle my way into both if we're done by 5ish
Old October 24th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Do we have a time estimate for this? Start at 11 or so? Have a wedding that conflicts but could swindle my way into both if we're done by 5ish
I'm wondering this as well. I will only be able to attend for the first few hours so if we start at 11 that would work better for me. We don't have a designated start time yet though.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 24th, 2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
I'm wondering this as well. I will only be able to attend for the first few hours so if we start at 11 that would work better for me. We don't have a designated start time yet though.
Ya the earlier the better, even 9 or 10 would be ok

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day