Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old September 7th, 2015, 03:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
A long time ago......I wonder how far back into time Marty had to set the date for to end up here.
Old September 7th, 2015, 10:32 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Anyone have an extra $150 they can give me?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 7th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 7th, 2015, 02:54 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Every Single Part of the New Star Wars Canon, in chronological order.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 7th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does anyone care about canon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 7th, 2015, 11:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd guess there is at least 100 million Star Wars fans around the world, I'm sure a few of them care about it.
Old September 8th, 2015, 10:37 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Does anyone care about canon?

I think this is a valid question. There are a lot of stories and characters and books from the old "EU canon" that suddenly Disney just proclaimed, "those stories and characters and books never existed." Which makes me want to care less than I once did about "canon" and just enjoy the storytelling.
Old September 8th, 2015, 10:44 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, I just care about good stories.

Quote:
Old September 8th, 2015, 10:51 AM

I care about it to the extent that I'd like to know where the pieces fit in the chronology. If that doesn't matter to you, no problem. To each his own.

There is so much from the original canon that I never read, that losing it doesn't affect me as much as some. I mean, it's not like they changed the timeline by destroying Vulcan...

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 8th, 2015, 10:58 AM

Zahn's Star Wars novels are great stories that are not canon. I recommend them.

Quote:
Old September 8th, 2015, 11:17 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Zahn's Star Wars novels are great stories that are not canon. I recommend them.

Well, they once were canon...a long time ago
Old September 8th, 2015, 11:23 AM
C3G Landlord

Yeah I was disappointed that Disney decided to get rid of all the old ExU stuff. I can understand not wanting to be beholden to all of it since their was so much and they didn't do a good job of managing it all. I would have picked out a handful of items to keep as cannon though rather then completely rewriting everything.

Zahn's trilogy that kicked off the entire ExU I would have kept as that was done with a lot of oversight and approval from Lucas, It was also a very good set of stories that logically continued the characters lives while introducing several new characters that became beloved by the fans. I believe the Heir to the Empire trilogy took place 10 years after Endor, while the new movies take place 30 years later, so it's not like they would have overlapped.

Then I would have kept the Shadows of the Empire stuff as well since that too was done with a lot of corroboration as they had the novel, the comic book, the video game, and even a toy line all launched as part of a unified marketing campaign. Plus it too was very good so it seems kind of silly that now they want to pretend it was not official just so they can write their own story. If the story they come up with about what happened while Han was frozen and how Leia ended up with the Boushh disguise ends up not being as good or as interesting, then Disney will suffer for it from the fans. It seems like an unnecessary risk when the established story would not have been difficult to work around.

After that I might have dropped everything else though as trying to make new movies and comic books that stayed true to all the old ExU stuff would have been fairly difficult.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape