Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 30th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Need input

I some of you are classic players only and never make it to the Marvelscape custom board, but I was hoping some of you veteran players could h take a look at my first three custom cards.

Even if you know nothing about the characters involved, I was hoping to get some feedback as to my costing in particular. Do the skills and abilities make sense for the point totals involved?

I am a novice player and I freely admit that my understanding of the game is rudimentary and I need some feedback but the traffic on that board is very limited and I want a Classic Heroscaper opinion.

Anyway, here are the three cards:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards