Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker
Re: artemiscorso's comic creations

Thanks Drew-Man, I almost gave him doc ock 5 life but settled on 4. Not sure still.
Here's a few more customs I've been working on. Sersi updated

Dr. Doom

Iron Man

Wonder Man

CORVUS
Old December 28th, 2009, 10:41 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Boy, Iron Man customs seem popular lately, don't they?

I really like your Wonder Man - both powers are nicely thematic and Starring Role is elegant. Cost seems pretty close, too. Good work.
Old December 28th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Wonder Man works very well. Interesting take on Rejected by Death - it's a game-changing one-shot.

Old December 28th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good stuff Artemiscorso

I like the Iron Man, pretty cool Optimal Efficiency and Systems Malfunction. I also like Doom's Electrical Discharge 14 and he has a pretty awesome picture on the card to boot. Wonder Man is solid and thematic with the powers you've come up with, Starring Role is really cool and captures his attitudes at times.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Systems Malfunction is a bit unforgiving - perhaps the penalty could be less severe and/or it could happen after 2 or more wound markers.

Old December 28th, 2009, 11:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Wonder Man's powers are very cool, well done.

Cheers
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Systems Malfunction is a bit unforgiving - perhaps the penalty could be less severe and/or it could happen after 2 or more wound markers.

True that, might be a little better after 2 or more wounds.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 29th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Those are some really nice customs! I especially like your takes on Iron Man and Doctor Doom. Keep up the good work and keep those customs coming!
Old December 31st, 2009, 03:57 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I think the strong thematic Wonderman powers are great. great work!
Old January 6th, 2010, 01:27 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the input guys. I need to do some testing on Iron Man to see just how often Systems Malfunction does happen. Here's a new one, and I'm not sure about her point cost, it kind of depends on which version of Professor Xavier I use. Maybe I'll just base it on the C3G version when it gets finished.
Princess Lilandra

CORVUS
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:50 AM

Lilandra's Big Sis

CORVUS
Old January 14th, 2010, 01:44 AM

Electro
Did some updating and playtesting on Dr. Octopus and Nova as well.

CORVUS

Last edited by artemiscorso; January 14th, 2010 at 09:13 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations