Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 14th, 2014, 01:04 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/12/14

Legit, sorry I didn't think it was that serious. Sorry. But obviously you understood what I said couldn't someone of said.... "I would make him like this Midgieboy.... But hey people don't talk like that on here just looking out". Or something like that. If I'm a bad person for thinking I could of been told about this in a better way..... Then agin I'm sorry. It's the only word I can think to say
Old August 14th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
Legit, sorry I didn't think it was that serious. Sorry - but obviously you understood what I said couldn't someone have said.... "I would make him like this Midgieboy.... - but hey people don't talk like that on here just looking out" - or something like that. If I'm a bad person for thinking I could have been told about this in a better way..... Then again I'm sorry. It's the only word I can think to say
Fixed - please, use proper grammar. (The but thing is a real nit pick, I'll admit, as it isn't really needed in conversation. The 'have' to 'of' thing is major however.) Thoughts, as soon as they leave your head and go into the world, most certainly do need grammar - if people didn't work with the basic rules of language, no one would be able to communicate properly in the sophisticated way we can. Please try harder.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 14th, 2014, 02:43 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

This thread isn't for discussing figure designs, which is probably why nobody responded to your Groot design suggestion.
Old August 14th, 2014, 03:00 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Yup, a combination of posting in the wrong thread and in the manner you did made me think you were completely unaware of what is going on. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Back to Heroclix: It looks like Star Brand is missing from the new GotG comic set even though he was shown in the solicitations for the set. I wonder what happened.
Old August 14th, 2014, 08:10 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/8/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Cross your fingers and hope for a Fast Forces set, it's now our best bet for cheap Rocket and Groot.
Looking through miniature market pre-orders, I made this excellent discovery...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 14th, 2014, 08:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/8/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Cross your fingers and hope for a Fast Forces set, it's now our best bet for cheap Rocket and Groot.
Looking through miniature market pre-orders, I made this excellent discovery...
That set is hard to find in stock anywhere. Pretty much all the regular places have it listed as out of stock. Amazon did have a few available when I went looking a few weeks ago but the cheapest one was $27 before shipping. I broke down and ordered that Groot, as well as Star Lord & Rocket, just because I didn't want to miss out completely on new Groot figures as I think he looks pretty awesome in the movie. The movie Star-lord is pretty sweet too.
Old August 14th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The Movie Guardians Starter definitely seems to be selling above and beyond expectations... hopefully that gets a reprint because it'd be the easiest way to get your hands on figures for Rocket and Groot (which would probably be like $10 alone otherwise).
Old August 14th, 2014, 09:22 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Wow, I had no idea that set was so popular. I pre-ordered a GF and I'm glad I did because I didn't have to search for anything except the Target exclusives after it came out. I was able to order a single figure to complete the second set and got about half of what I paid back pretty quick too.

I thought I would pick up a starter later but now I guess I won't. At least I have all the sculpts.

Sometimes this place will still have stuff in stock after other retailers run out. They have pretty good prices but I don't know how shipping is because they're local and I pick everything up in the store.

http://www.atomicempire.com/index.aspx
Old September 1st, 2014, 08:18 PM

Holy crap, a preview:

http://heroclix.com/heroclix/preview...#axzz3C73sGkfQ

I thought they had quit doing them.
Old September 1st, 2014, 11:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Huh... that certainly is new!

Not sure how to organize these new Organized Play Kits, though...
Old September 1st, 2014, 11:37 PM

They'll be really hard to find and expensive, so its not a figure I'll be likely to get.

I think we can give up waiting on the second wave of Street Fighter figures too, it seems to have dropped off the radar like the Captain America Fast forces pack that vanished.

What I would like to see is WWE clix. It would be awesome if they made them starting with current characters and working backwards into the classic 80s stuff. The maps would be a little boring, but they could have lots of tokens to represent chairs and stuff that they could attack with.
Old October 29th, 2014, 07:50 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/12/14

Off topic, and I'm sorry, but can anyone link me to a discussion regarding the legalities of creating/selling custom terrain with a 3D printer for example? I know that Hasbro is very protective over its hex design so I want to make sure that if I make some custom goodies and put them on eBay that I don't get sued to high heaven for it.

I am sure somebody on this site has blogged about it, but trying to find a specific discussion is daunting at best.

Thanks in advance!

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations