Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 4th, 2010, 11:57 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
In The Crosshairs
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may never add additional dice to their Defense for height advantage, terrain or any special power on an Army Card or Glyph.
How about this:

In The Crosshairs
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may only roll the Defense value listed on the card.

(May need a little word tweaking, but you get the idea)
These seem too wordy and weird to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
How about?

In The Crosshairs
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may never not add additional die dice to their Defense.
This word tweak seems about right.
Old December 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

That's what we had last, but then Good Pig wanted to add the "for height advantage, terrain or any special power on an Army Card or Glyph."
Old December 4th, 2010, 05:26 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
That's what we had last, but then Good Pig wanted to add the "for height advantage, terrain or any special power on an Army Card or Glyph."
Doesn't seem necessary. K.I.S.S., remember?
Old December 4th, 2010, 05:37 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Doesn't seem necessary. K.I.S.S., remember?
Yep, that's why I gave him the simple version, but its his card, and if he feels the conditions for defense is necessary, I can't do anything but deny a thumbs up.
Old December 4th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Honestly the way I worded it (maybe mine slightly tweaked), doesn't need this. It's just extra words that aren't needed and I certainly won't thumb a unit with extra words. K.I.S.S.
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:17 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I certainly won't thumb a unit
Gotta love partial quotes.

If everyone agrees it's not needed I'll pull the extra text. I'm all for simplicity as long as it doesn't raise questions and concerns while you're playing the game as to what qualifies as additional. For instance Thorgrim's Spirit on a card. Adds to the base value of the card and even does so while off the board. I could see this being argued as a loophole to the power.
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

In The Crosshairs
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may not modify the Defense value listed on it's card in any way.

How is that?
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
In The Crosshairs
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may not modify the Defense value listed on it's card in any way.

How is that?
We were good the way we had it a page ago stop trying to fix something that's not broken:

In the Crosshairs:
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may never add additional dice to their Defense.
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
In The Crosshairs

How is that?
We were good the way we had it a page ago stop trying to fix something that's not broken:

In the Crosshairs:
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may never add additional dice to their Defense.
But that begs the question what is its Defense? Is it the number on the card or the number on the card + Raelin's bonus, ect?

I'd at least like this change:
In the Crosshairs:
If Rhom Coppershot is attacking with a normal attack, the defending figure may never add additional dice to their Defense value listed on it's Army Card.
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:57 PM

Whenever you see the word "Attack/Defense," used in the format "add dice to its Attack/Defense" always refers to the defense value on the card. Raelin's aura would be an 'additional' value, hence her card saying to "add 2" to their defense.
Old December 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

Ok then I like this:
In the Crosshairs
Old December 4th, 2010, 09:28 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That seems to be the most simple wording to me. Personally I can't see how it could be misinterpreted, but like I said wording isn't really my thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards