Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 21st, 2012, 01:05 PM

rexgoliath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

Cincinnati OH

so glad I found this site... hope to find some games to play!
Old September 21st, 2012, 04:17 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Make the drive up for this:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=44371

Or, drive down for this:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=44354

Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Preferably the top one.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:17 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Is anyone able to take over this thread from Lefton? KC? So that we can keep it updated with events.

With Admin help/permission of course.
Old September 25th, 2012, 01:11 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Preferably the top one.

I agree. Columbus, O-H-I-O NHSD 2012!
looks good.

Shameless plug.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old November 27th, 2012, 12:37 PM

TheGeneral has disabled reputation

Olmsted Falls Scaper here w/friends.
Old March 28th, 2013, 06:31 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Upcoming Events
3/30/13 - M&MM Dayton, Oh
4/6/13 - Western PA bi-monthly - Size Matters
5/11/13 - Cincinnati Sat. Format-Apaloza-Mania Tournament

April 6 Western PA bi-monthly - Size Matters is close enough for NorthEast Ohioans to post here. I plan on going and can carpool with people if needed.
Old June 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: NorthEast Ohio Scapers (Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Warren,

Upcoming Events

6/29/13 - Western PA bi-monthly - Planet Wars (close enough for NorthEast Ohioans)
7/6/13 - Cincy "Hippie Commune" Tournament
7/20/13 - NorthEast Ohio Gencon Alternative/Prep 2013

I also added a few names to the list of ohio scapers. I probably should clean house an delete users who have not logged in a couple years, but then it makes us look bad as the list would be less than half.

I also used copy/paste/strut in excel to get just a list of names separated by semicolons, good for use in the "Recipient Username(s)" box of PMs, especially useful for tournament directors.

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 18th, 2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old September 9th, 2013, 07:11 PM

Please submit input into a Ohio NHSD 2013 Discussion
Old October 15th, 2013, 11:32 AM

O-H-I-O NHSD 2013 Columbus - 11/2/13 (Pooled Draft Format)
Old November 11th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Does anyone know if there is any events coming up in NE Ohio? If not, is anyone thinking about having one?

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old November 13th, 2013, 08:22 PM

Not that I am aware of. Last time I organized, only 6 people came. I moved out of state for now so am ought of the picture, and many past regulars stopped attending, but you can always just host your own and see who shows up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers