Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Marro Ride GRok's! (extra news bit RE: WOTC takeover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOTC
On the Yahoo Heroscape group, this post came in from "hisstka@tampabay.rr.com" :

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>
> MEDIA CONTACTS:
> Tolena Thorburn
> 425-204-8011
> tolena.thorburn@ wizards.com
>
> THE GREATEST BATTLE OF ALL TIME RAGES ON AT WIZARDS OF THE COAST
>
> January 21, 2008 (RENTON, Wash.)

SNIP!

>The first product for Heroscape under direction from Wizards will be
> Small Expansion Set 8 releasing in June 2008, and is
> called "Defenders of Kinsland." The 19-figure set will feature
> assorted heroes, militia, Marro GRok Riders and Elves. Additional
> sets will follow later in 2008.

SNIP!
I don't think that particular piece of news was in the previous WOTC threads.

Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:06 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There will also be native americans the guy said. As well as a new master set sometime soon they hope
Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
There will also be native americans the guy said. As well as a new master set sometime soon they hope
Oooooh where did you find this?
Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:45 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by CStrife07
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Oooooh where did you find this?
It's somewhere in the new sticky thread for WotC information. The guy who is from WotC said both thigns I said above. I'm not sure what page, around 10 maybe?
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:06 PM

Dryden has disabled reputation
Re: Marro Ride GRok's! (extra news bit RE: WOTC takeover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
But we've known from the collector's guide that Wave 8 already had Marro Cavalry ... ?

Or is the news that what they're riding are named GRoks?
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
But we've known from the collector's guide that Wave 8 already had Marro Cavalry ... ?

Yes, it's the GRok name that's new.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
That info was actually already revealed at some point. I already knew that they were called GRok riders (especially since I remembered the weird capitalization) but unfortunately I can't remember where I heard it from.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:11 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib
Quote:
That info was actually already revealed at some point. I already knew that they were called GRok riders (especially since I remembered the weird capitalization) but unfortunately I can't remember where I heard it from.
Hmm . . . I missed that one.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I already knew that they were called GRok riders (especially since I remembered the weird capitalization) but unfortunately I can't remember where I heard it from.
How do we know that's not just a typo? The former copy editor in me is going to be unreasonably bothered if it's really GRok and not just Grok.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Quote:
I already knew that they were called GRok riders (especially since I remembered the weird capitalization) but unfortunately I can't remember where I heard it from.
How do we know that's not just a typo? The former copy editor in me is going to be unreasonably bothered if it's really GRok and not just Grok.
Kenjib said he has seen "GRok" before and it was repeated today so it seems intentional.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Quote:
Kenjib said he has seen "GRok" before and it was repeated today so it seems intentional.
I'm with Sherman. I think everyone's been quoting the same source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:50 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Grok Grok Grok Grok Grok Grok Grok Grok

For those of you that hang out on the internet you know how bad that is

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News