Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 1st, 2023, 02:39 PM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Myth! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

We read Hero! Classical!

Old October 1st, 2023, 04:47 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Myth! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalesOfValhallaOfficial View Post
We read Hero! Classical!
I'm so glad you liked it! I actually caught the tail end of the live stream, it was a great show!
Old October 11th, 2023, 02:30 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Myth - Trophy! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

New myth is up, a little different than the usual ones. Hope people enjoy, and happy spooky season!
Old October 11th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool quick read! I'm curious about the actual unit in question—some sort of forest spirit or wendigo? Did it have an Army Card?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 12th, 2023, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Cool quick read! I'm curious about the actual unit in question—some sort of forest spirit or wendigo? Did it have an Army Card?

~TAF
Great question! The card is displayed somewhere in the contest thread, but I will try to add the card and mini to the story intro at some point in the near future. And good guess, the mini was a wendigo-esque creature with massive branching antlers mid-roar. I actually saw it in person at my LGS and it caught my eye out of the dozens of minis there, so I got the 3d print source info for it. Perfect custom material!
Old October 22nd, 2023, 06:57 PM

I added the unit card and mini to Trophy. Thanks to TheAverageFan for the idea!
Old October 27th, 2023, 10:44 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

Ryguy reading Trophy! Fun times had by all!
Old November 10th, 2023, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalesOfValhallaOfficial View Post
Ryguy reading Trophy! Fun times had by all!
This was a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting me on!
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:18 PM

Re: New Myth - Sniper! Myths of Valhalla by Ryguy

It's been a minute, but I've got a new myth out. Been sitting on this for a while, saving it for what felt like the right moment. At Lincoln Seasonal V yesterday I witnessed Dan clutch an incredible win in what surely deserves its own myth, and with my Destroyer Dan online tournament less than a month away, I believe the right moment has arrived. Enjoy!
Old April 11th, 2024, 11:55 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

I wanna read more about Dan the man. You really brought that character to life!

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:29 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agreed, your best story yet. The atmosphere was great, as was the writing of the backstory. I also appreciated the smaller details like Dan noticing the sound of a fire being put out (such an innocuous background noise but something a sniper like him would know to pick up on!). I'd read more of Dan's adventures.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 18th, 2024, 06:16 PM

A new story? yay!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction