Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:56 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I decided to spoil everyone. Enjoy this first group of comics. I think this group gives a nice look at the kind of comics we're making. I will now continue the release of the comics on a weekly schedule (unless something else forces me to release more). So enjoy these, spread the word, and let me know what you think!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:56 PM

savisky1 has disabled reputation
Looks really good. Who are the geniuses behind this modern marvel? Do the people at the Wonders of the World committee know about this? Why isn't the New York Times doing a front page article?
Old April 3rd, 2008, 09:38 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by savisky1
Looks really good. Who are the geniuses behind this modern marvel? Do the people at the Wonders of the World committee know about this? Why isn't the New York Times doing a front page article?
There he is, welcome to the site. Now where is that admin to officially welcome you?
Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:33 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Funny! And inspiring... Hmmm... I might have to copy the concept.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, savisky1!

On behalf of our getting comics appreciating and committee avoiding community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, eigth wonder of the modern world

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Great job!

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old April 4th, 2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter
Great job!

~Z~
Why thank you, we will be continuing to make them and release them. I am thinking of releasing a two-part series one next week for ya'll.

Keep spreading the word and go rate your favorite comic over at the gallery!
Old April 4th, 2008, 11:15 AM

Squitter The Spider has disabled reputation
Good job gamjuven, they are really funny.

Old April 9th, 2008, 07:21 PM

I just added comics #5-7 on the first post. Check them out and let me know what you think. Also, go to my gallery and vote on them and let me know which ones you like there as well. Thanks!

The Chedwick and Sven comic Gallery:
http://heroscapers.com/oldgallery/th....php?album=939
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
These are hilarious, and continue to be very well done.

I do have a question, though. How do you go about lighting the scenes? I'm assuming you do a little post work on the pictures themselves in a graphic editing program. Which program do you use?

By the way, I believe my favs thus far are 1, 3, and 4.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 10th, 2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
These are hilarious, and continue to be very well done.

I do have a question, though. How do you go about lighting the scenes? I'm assuming you do a little post work on the pictures themselves in a graphic editing program. Which program do you use?

By the way, I believe my favs thus far are 1, 3, and 4.
We used ceiling lights for the first couple, as well as some lamps and such. The most recent ones we filmed them all outside because it was a beautiful day. All those pics are from natural sunlight. We use some comic program but I can't remember what it is called, I'll have to ask the man himself... We added the little clouds, the jumping lines in Flash, but I think that's all we did post work-wise. Most of the stuff is either on the the comic program itself, or just a testament to Mike's awesome camera.

Any other questions feel free to ask. I'll try to contact my friend about what program we use. Keep up the comments and don't forget to go rank and vote for them in the gallery (whenever you find time away from being excited about the wolves of badru) Thanks!
Old April 10th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hecka good!!!
Keep these coming - they're hilarious!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction