Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 20th, 2009, 06:44 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Welcome to the site, n10do! And I agree with Elffy, you DO punctuate and spell correctly. This is an invaluable tool here at Heroscapers and will, at the very least, help you from getting negative reputation points. (That and being thoughtful and respectful in your posts.) We look forward to sharing our 'Scaping experiences with you!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old February 1st, 2009, 03:44 PM

Redfish12X is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello, my "name" is Redfish12X, and I'm new to this whole Heroscape thing.

Well, sort of.

I started back in 2006 (or something like that) when I got my first 3 Heroscape things - an Elite Onyx Vipers Wal-Mart Exclusive Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set, the booster with the shaolin monks, and the booster with the MacDirk Warriors. I remember specifically telling my mom to buy my Master Set from Wal-Mart, for the basic fact that my friend bought his master set before me, and had a few boosters, so I wanted at least one figure he didn't have. Heh.

After maybe a few weeks of dice-rolling, card reading, killing, slithering through water (mainly to annoy my pal.), and using the Deathwalker 9000, I stopped.

Well, I guess with that I should probably mention, I grew up on the internet in two different environments, and I tend to combine the two. One of them was the polite forum environment, in which after one or two warnings I learned you need to use proper grammar (when you know what it is.) The other one is the wild 4chan environment. Memes such as lying cakes, over 9000, and chocolate rain filled my life. So, forgive the occasional reference.

Now, about a couple weeks ago, I found this site, and I lurked for a while. I got my friends together and we united our collections and had about three fun 1v1v1 games. I finally took the time to register today. I'm just starting to review all the rules in great detail, so I won't be playing truly competitively for a long while.

So, anyways, Hey.
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome to the site!
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish12X View Post
Memes such as lying cakes, over 9000, and chocolate rain filled my life. So, forgive the occasional reference.
I'm sorry, but you spelt over 9000 wrong. It's actually "OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!!" but don't worry, people make these mistakes

Welcome to the site redfish12X! Your experiance on the polite site will help you greatly on your path to becoming a well liked member.
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:19 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Welcome! Hope you like it here! (I know I do.)

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
My custom terrain
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Welcome to the site!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:
Memes such as lying cakes, over 9000, and chocolate rain filled my life. So, forgive the occasional reference.
I'm sorry, but you spelt over 9000 wrong. It's actually "OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!!" but don't worry, people make these mistakes

Welcome to the site redfish12X! Your experiance on the polite site will help you greatly on your path to becoming a well liked member.
Curses! My meme grammar is off. I need to go back to 4chan. Been busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
I already like it here! I've learned a lot, like for instance, that I need to buy myself some 4th Massachusetts Lines.
Old February 1st, 2009, 06:11 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I'm sorry, but you spelled "spelled" wrong. It's actually "spelled," but don't worry, just don't let it happen again.

Welcome to the site, Redfish12X. Thanks for using the "polite forum" form of posting!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 1st, 2009, 06:20 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep, the 4th Mass rock...though I do not endorse them in any way. Welcome, Redfish!
Old February 1st, 2009, 06:29 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
I'm sorry, but you spelled "spelled" wrong. It's actually "spelled," but don't worry, just don't let it happen again.

Welcome to the site, Redfish12X. Thanks for using the "polite forum" form of posting!

Jim
It can be spelt either way. Or spelled.

(Actually, spelt is the less common, but still entirely accurate, version of "spelled", originating from British.)

BTW, welcome to the site, Redfish12X!

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 1st, 2009, 06:30 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Jim
Those Europeans....
Old February 1st, 2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:
I already like it here! I've learned a lot, like for instance, that I need to buy myself some 4th Massachusetts Lines.
I have great respect for people who like the 4th Mass. I don't care if they like them because they rock playability wise, or if they like them out of a sense of patriotism (which is more my case, although I love the way they play).

My custom terrain
Old February 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:

Jim
That's what I thought at first, but then I saw Sup3rS0n1c's Post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yep, the 4th Mass rock...though I do not endorse them in any way. Welcome, Redfish!
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post

(Actually, spelt is the less common, but still entirely accurate, version of "spelled", originating from British.)

BTW, welcome to the site, Redfish12X!
It shows up as incorrect on Firefox, but then again, so does colour. (as opposed to my localized, American variant, "color."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Those Europeans....
Hey, Europe is an important part of the economy! They started the Renaissance! The Reformation! Volkswagens were made! PAL Video Gaming!

Quote:
I have great respect for people who like the 4th Mass. I don't care if they like them because they rock playability wise, or if they like them out of a sense of patriotism (which is more my case, although I love the way they play).
Ironically, as I read this, I was doing some homework on the Revolutionary War. o_O

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General