Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 8th, 2007, 03:19 AM

Who 'dat is surprisingly tart
Thank you Aldin. Added lava fields, some wave 4, and heroes of Lindesfarme this weekend. Jotun has been pretty dominant since. Man, this game is like legal drug addiction.
Old January 8th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, briaka!

On behalf of our collection completist and newbie appreciating community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

Congrats on finding those RttFFs! Roads and trees add so much to map building it is almost insane.

~Aldin, holding hands with the Dumutefs

ps Very nifty, Who 'dat

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 8th, 2007, 08:55 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Wadup guys! Im new here...me & my GF bought our master set last Christmas out of boredome & now we're friggin hooked!!! We wana buy more & more expanions but the problem is...we live in a City province in the Philippines (Iloilo). Our hobby stores only sell comics & cards (Magic,Pokemon etc). GEEZ!!! Ironically we bought our set (its the only one there) from a cheapass mall HAHaha. Of all the places! So anybody from Manila or Cebu who knows the hobby stores that sells HS...msg me(vatocaco@yahoo.com). Cos me & my GF are planning to do some serious Heroscape shopping!..oh yeah we cant order online...we have no cred cards.

Its a good thing there's Heroscape...cos my GF always beat my ass senseless in scrable!

/me handshakes everyone who's welcomey!

MABUHAY ANG HEROSCAPE!!!

PS. When will be the Marvel Expansion available?

Old January 8th, 2007, 02:47 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Ugly-Caco!

On behalf of our boredom relieved and Marvel anticipating community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

Marvelscape will actually be a stand alone game which we are anticipating at any time now.

~Aldin, still looking for Wave 6

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Grab a beer, it don't cost nothing.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Hey Ugly-Caco! Welcome to the boards! Most people expect Marvel Legends Heroscape to come out sometime this week or the next.

~ johnny139, still looking for Wave 4 :P
Old January 9th, 2007, 12:21 AM

The_Last_Huzzah is surprisingly tart
New here too!

Hello all!

My name is Matt, andI'm a recent college grad with a shiny new job as of August with the loans and newlyfound disposable income that comes with the transition to "real-life" (which I'm sure will get old within a year ).

I'm new to these forums but have collected heroscape on and off for two years, and am currently on a kick of purchasing the whole line. Just need to find some Thaelthingamabob tundra, Greeks and Vipers and Monks and Guards.

I've Played Warhammer since about seventh grade, along with RPGs and all other things that make geekdom great.

I seem to have problems adjusting to any skirmish game I play, and I'm hoping the company on this fine website will help me along.

No need to pass me a Laurel, the handshake and some Bushmill's on the rocks will do just fine.

Thanks,

Matt

Burning the Heretic, Killing the Mutant, and Purging the Unclean since 1984.
Old January 9th, 2007, 12:36 AM

Welcome to the boards, The_Last_Huzzah!

On behalf of our hard-working and Thaelenk-spelling community I...

*Aldin consults the rules...
hmmm...
...after 4pm...
...presence of minors...
...violators may be...
hmmm...

"Sorry, Matt. Can't serve liquor without checking your ID and I don't have a license anyway" *

...extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, rules follower

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 10th, 2007, 08:06 PM

stu2000 has disabled reputation
Hi--
I'm new here, but I weas oin a couple of the old HS boards in the past. This one looks very nice! It's going to take me a while to look through the mountain of stuff here!

I've been playing, meeting players, customizing units, having a great time--the only mild frustration being that Wave 4 seemed really hard to get in Colorado. Maybe just around here.

Anyhoo--it's nice to meet youse all.
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:39 AM

Welcome to the boards, stu2000!

On behalf of our highly edjumacated and frequently misplelng community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, getting schooled

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:51 PM

Ghost has disabled reputation
Halloooooooooo,
I just got the HS main set in November, and since then I've picked up all kinds of goodies, most of Jandar's Oath, all of Thora's vengence, 9 omnicron snipers, sir denrick and the knights, as well as a bunch of the other older uniques. Plus I managed to hook up with Poptart77 and bought one of his main sets, RTTFF, Volcarren Wastelands and Orm's Return. So with duplicates I think I'm at around 170 figures so far.
So far I have only played easy games with my son, who is 7, but he is picking up the game well, and we are using more of the special powers (the little bugger beat me on our last game.)
Next thing I want to get is the tundra set, we are having fun with the new movement changes thanks to the volcarren wasteland and RTTFF.

Great boards, I have been enjoying reading them for the last couple months.

Ghost
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Welcome to the site ghost, glad to hear you are enjoying the addiction. That collection puts you right up around what i have currently, good stuff. Enjoy.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General