Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:10 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Need high quality scans of the Heroes of Elswin army cards

I bought a complete 4 pack of all the units from wave 7 from House Mouse Games (most excellent site, by the way), and in my Heroes of Elswin package I received the correct figures, but I got doubles of the army cards from the Rechets/Marcu/Iskra package. I sent an email to Hasbro, they said WotC is supposed to take care of that stuff. Sent an email to WotC, and of course they say the opposite is true. I'm missing all the cards from this set, Kyntela, Warden 816, Sonya and Cyprien Esenwein, and Isamu.

I did a couple test runs, using the card pictures from the Heroscape official website, and wasn't happy with the results when I resized the cards to make them fit in with all my other cards. So, I'd like to make my own high quality copies of these cards, and was wondering what people here would recommend. Is there a good way to resize the official card pics from Hasbro, a site with correctly scaled scans of the cards already out there, or would someone be willing to scan and upload these army cards in a correctly scaled format? As far as printing goes, I'm considering just using Fedex Kinkos, don't anticipate having to print many of these in the future. From the big custom creators out there, what stock would you suggest using, what kind of printer, that kind of stuff.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been a member since 2007 I think, but this is probably my first post, so no welcomes are neccessary but I don't think that would stop Aldin if he sees this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion