Heroscapers

Old May 11th, 2014, 01:15 PM
T-Spinny

Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun Tornado is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sports: NFL

I think it was a good draft but I am also unsure what that means for next season Bats. Too many variables and one unfortunate constant, they are still the Lions.

"No power in the 'verse can stop me."

Old May 11th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. If we stay healthy, limit mistakes, and somebody in the secondary steps up, though, I absolutely think we can and should make a serious playoff run.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old May 19th, 2014, 10:55 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Send a message via Skype™ to boromir96

Bears stellar offseason continues, at least 3 more years of the dynamic duo!

I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ!
Tourney Record:16-6 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV: Not Heroscape-related.