Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 29th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V1.5 w/ automatic abilitie

Thanks it worked.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old January 30th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

I have come across a few bugs with the Basic card templates, and (maybe) the marvel template:
  • The RotV Basic template comes up as the SotM Basic template
  • The RotV Basic Template has overlapping attack/defense/range/move, words on top of the same words, so it creates double text.
  • When you change the color of the Marvel Templates, the border changes, but not the interior scheme.
  • When you try to open a preexisting set, a wing message pops open stating:
    Code:
     On Line X:   Unexpected Key: Hitzone
I absolutely LOVE the automatic abilities, however!
Also: b57123m, that is a LOT of customs.

EDIT: Another bug: For {string} Movement Bonding, the reference in the reminder text to the {to_title[param1}} is in all CAPS.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Last edited by Scapemaster; January 30th, 2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old January 30th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

I actally have alot more but I would never have been able to do this without this great program.
Thanks for all the hard work you put into this Bmaczero

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Last edited by b57123m; January 30th, 2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old January 30th, 2010, 01:53 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
I have come across a few bugs with the Basic card templates, and (maybe) the marvel template:
  • The RotV Basic template comes up as the SotM Basic template
  • The RotV Basic Template has overlapping attack/defense/range/move, words on top of the same words, so it creates double text.
  • When you change the color of the Marvel Templates, the border changes, but not the interior scheme.
There shouldn't be an RotV basic template. I haven't blanked it yet. I must have accidentally included the old test one, which is indeed in really bad shape . Thanks, I'll fix the download.

For the Marvel templates, this is actually because you can change the border and panelling seperately. To change the panelling, see the "Style" tab. I should probably put a note on that in the readme file because it definitely isn't obvious .

Quote:
When you try to open a preexisting set, a wing message pops open stating:
Code:
EDIT: Another bug: For {string} Movement Bonding, the reference in the reminder text to the {to_title[param1}} is in all CAPS.
I couldn't reproduce the hitzone error. Which style is the file you are opening (Marvel? Toolkit? etc.). And does it give you a line number, or does it really just say "X"?

I'll see if I can fix the caps error. As soon as we can figure out the Hitzone error I'll pop up a bug fix.

Thank you guys for making this worthwhile .

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old January 30th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Bam Bam

Also along with the bonding, it also happens with the def/att auras

On a side note I'm trying to get concealment (or camouflage) to come up but it won't work, so far I've put this into the keywords section
Spoiler Alert!

Any ideas why this won't work.
Nevermind I figured it out.
Thanks.

Last edited by b57123m; January 30th, 2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old January 30th, 2010, 02:26 PM

Horde Lorde Woo who?

Wow, this is really useful, because it makes making customs a lot easier.

Thanks!!
Old January 30th, 2010, 03:09 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The caps thing will happen with any keyword that uses a string parameter. You can fix it temporarily before my bug fix by changing the to_title in those abilities to to_lower. The to_title function is supposed to capitalize only the first letter of the word but it has some strange irregularities.

Also, yes, I just realized Bixby's spreadsheet didn't have the Wave 9 abilities. I have a free day, so I'm adding in all those and the Battle for the Underdark ones too.

@Horde Lorde - Thanks

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old January 31st, 2010, 01:46 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post

Quote:
When you try to open a preexisting set, a wing message pops open stating:
Code:
I couldn't reproduce the hitzone error. Which style is the file you are opening (Marvel? Toolkit? etc.). And does it give you a line number, or does it really just say "X"?

I'll see if I can fix the caps error. As soon as we can figure out the Hitzone error I'll pop up a bug fix.

Thank you guys for making this worthwhile .
It happens every time I open a set from before the new release.
Here is a screenshot:

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old January 31st, 2010, 10:16 AM
Bam Bam

That happened the first couple times for me but it eventually stopped.

Old January 31st, 2010, 11:43 AM

Hmm. Looking at the current version, I see that the hitzone image field is actually called "hit zone". I must have changed it sometime along the way from "hitzone".

I'm going to put it back to "hitzone". This will make any old saves you haven't resaved yet work properly, but you may have to reload the hitzone images for sets you made with this version.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old January 31st, 2010, 01:20 PM

Mediafire is moving slowly this morning...I'm putting up V1.55 now, which should fix the bugs that have been mentioned up to now.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old January 31st, 2010, 02:10 PM
Bam Bam

If I've added my own powers into the keyword section will they be deleted or will they stay after the update?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software