Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 6th, 2010, 03:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Hot lava death?

@Jormi_Boced posted on BGG the picture of the infamous Hot Lava Death tab that Hasbro ended up covering with a white sticker.

There is also a video that explains it - go to 10:00 into it and you will hear the story behind it:

BoardGameSpeak 2004-12-07 Podcast.

EDIT: I did not find any active links to the podcast (this is the most recent link I found) - anyone who downlaoded this on their HD maybe can upload it here or on BGG

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 10th, 2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old July 6th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

How dare he rate us A-! We deserve better!
Old July 6th, 2010, 03:48 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

And call our mini figures dolls.
Old July 6th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This whole Hot Lava Death thing is really weird.
Old July 6th, 2010, 04:04 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
BGG has the picture of the infamous Hot Lava Death tab that Hasbro ended up covering with a white sticker. I will have to go home and check my box that I kept to see if it has this.

There is also a video that explains it - go to 10:00 into it and you will hear the story behind it:

BoardGameSpeak 2004-12-07 Podcast.

EDIT: I did not find any active links to the podcast (I had to search for about 20 minutes online before I found an active link), so I though I should update this thread.
I scanned that and upped it to BGG.
Old July 6th, 2010, 04:13 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
BGG has the picture of the infamous Hot Lava Death tab that Hasbro ended up covering with a white sticker. I will have to go home and check my box that I kept to see if it has this.
I scanned that and upped it to BGG.
Yes - sorry if I did not give you credit, but you were credited a few posts earlier (albeit 3 years earlier). If you want me to remove embedded image from post and replace with link, let me know.
Old July 6th, 2010, 05:13 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No, it is not problem. I was just interjecting trivial information

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion