Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old November 27th, 2011, 03:34 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Hey Auggie, is there any kind of coupon code for black Friday? I am considering a big order, and it would be great to know!
No code or deals. I almost never run specials as I try to price things and make a very slim profit margin (I try to clear 10% after paying all the expenses). Of course it's a bit more complicated when breaking open sets and piecing items out of it, as somethings just will never sell but you get the idea. I think the only time I have ever had a speical was on Ebay recently. I was trying to move some excess Redakai (excellent TCG but is having trouble getting going and I'm a bit over invested in it...I do love the game though and still hold out hope it will do well).

Still, you never know, I might start doing speicals so it doesn't hurt to ask .

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 27th, 2011, 03:38 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
Hey Auggest, I've got a question about the Heroscape flagbearers your selling. Do they come with the special matching colored D-20 die, like when you buy them brand new? Or is it just a standard D-20 die?

Thank you for your time.

Master of Disaster
They will have the correct dice (including the d20), bags and card and should be complete except for packaging and any directions. If for any reason they aren't it will be very clearly labeled in the TITLE so you can miss it. There's nothing up on the site like that now but for example I had some Calvery units recently that had the lances hot glued by the person I got them from (He told me up front). The item entry read "Templar Cavalry squad (3 figs) ***See Note in Description***" then in the description it stated more clearly what was the issue.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 16th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Um, Auggest?

http://www.auggiesgamesonline.com/He...set_c_213.html

What's going on? I don't think any of us have the money to pay $1000 for each mini...

Old December 16th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Those are probably placeholder numbers while he's getting the site set up for the new figures.
Old December 16th, 2011, 05:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Hey Auggie, while you're updating the site anyway you may want to fix all the typos - I sometimes wonder how many sales you're missing out on because people search for Heavy Gruts but your site lists them as "Grunts."
Old December 26th, 2011, 10:50 AM

AzurecobaltX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I recently made use of Auggie's Buy Site for the first time. I just wanted to say that the communication was excellent, the service was great, and the turnaround time was fantastic. I heartily encourage anyone looking to sell their 'Scape to give Auggie's a try.

Of course, I've also purchased from Auggie's and had great experiences.
Old December 26th, 2011, 01:00 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I just spent a little holiday cash on a few tiles & one set of Auggies Dungeon Crawler minis...I can see multiples of those in the future. I wonder if anyone has come up with some decent custom cards for them yet (will search & edit later...)?

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old December 26th, 2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I just spent a little holiday cash on a few tiles & one set of Auggies Dungeon Crawler minis...I can see multiples of those in the future. I wonder if anyone has come up with some decent custom cards for them yet (will search & edit later...)?
No customs yet but we will eventually have something. I'm kinda trying to coordinate with the c3v people but I'm not sure when the next project of theirs is released and I'd like to get something going soon. I might just have a contest of some kind like the holiday ones with a small prize (AND bounty would still apply).
....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Are you getting any big shipments of any of the more less common figures? also, when will you restock on the waves you are low on?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 30th, 2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Are you getting any big shipments of any of the more less common figures? also, when will you restock on the waves you are low on?
We just bought a fairly sizable collection and I listed a good bit yesterday as well from someone else. The collection will take a few days to go through and list everything though and the guy I bought it from forgot the cards so I'm waiting on those to show up before listing.
I'll be restocking waves 11-13 next week but with the impending release of Pathfinders my sorters might be a bit busy and I'll prioritize those (at least some of the larger order) as first. I tried to restock right before Christmas but my wholesaler didn't have them on hand for some reason except for some wave 11 which I'll have up today.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old December 30th, 2011, 01:38 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Shameless self-plug here.... (Also a plug for Auggie's.)

The 1x BftU Challenge map-making contest has just been announced. The winner will receive a $30 Gift Certificate at Auggie's as prize, to spend on anything they want from his store.

All are invited to enter the contest.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

An update. The 1x BftU Challenge was opened 4 days ago, but we've already had 15 submissions. So....time to expand the prizes!

First place will receive $30; Second place $15; and Third place $10.

Can't have too much Auggie's.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales