Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 17th, 2006, 03:11 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
WE HAVE 1500 USERS YAY!!!!!

Well the title said it, we have 1500 users. A monumentis occation. The 1500th user JJ Lointer. Next up. 3000 users.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
JJ Lointer was a spammer. In fact if we didn't delete spam names we'd likely have well over 3000 members.
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:22 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I thought she might be from the website she had as hers. I watched her, but I never saw her post. Darn, I must have left too early.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
JJ Lointer was a spammer. In fact if we didn't delete spam names we'd likely have well over 3000 members.
Really Truth?
I guess the size of the site attracts non bot spammers, or do you believe the bots have gotten past the visual confirmation?

If they are still bots, I made a simple change to my phpBB that made sure bots couldn't just get to the register page...

1. Change the name of the php file the register page is on...
2. change the variable name for the age check in the GET variables

Something else people often try is adding an extra field in the registration like
"Are you human?" that defaults to no and people have to say yes or can't register.

I prefer the method I took though.

::Nathan Hoel::
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:51 AM

finalmix costs too much!
Re: WE HAVE 1500 USERS YAY!!!!!

Hello people!

me
Help my eggs hatch!!!!
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:58 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, that was certainly worth the extreme bump /sarcasm
Old July 6th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I remember when the Heroscape community consisted of 5 members. Never had to deal with spam and spaz posters back then...

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 6th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

finalmix, really? You're trying (sorta) in the Hangout to get out of the red, and you do this in the big forums?
Here comes another 'begging to be banned'.
Old July 6th, 2009, 01:01 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Wow, that was a hoot. "Hi People!"

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 6th, 2009, 01:12 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmix View Post
Hello people!
finalmix has been added to your ignore list...

To remove a user from either the Buddy or Ignore Lists, un-tick the box next to their name and click the 'Save List' button.

To add a user to either list, enter their name in the empty boxes for that list and click 'Save List'.
Ignore List
Add New User to List

Check / Uncheck All
You're in an exclusive club homeboy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion