Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old October 25th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

I'm gonna throw in votes for saved armies and power rankings... saved armies first if I only get one. It'd also be nice if it would save criteria such as sorting, points and start zone size.
Old October 29th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbrarian View Post
I am not sure if I am the only person who would use this, but a feature that randomly selected x cards from my collection of would be fun. I like the idea of building armies from limited pools, and this would take all of the difficulty out of generating those pools.

Thanks for the program, it looks great!
I like this idea. I'd also really like to see saved armies become an option. I am constantly building armies for my daughter and some friends at the same time.

I don't see any reason to add power rankings to this. They fluctuate and are based on a fairly narrow range of the game. While they are valuable--I'm not disregarding them--I don't see them being a good addition to Battleplan. They will require updating and, for all their worth, offer a limited view of the units.

Thanks for your work on this. A truly great resource for Scapers.
Old October 29th, 2010, 12:33 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Wave D3 stats are now online. Let me know if you find any typos. Have an awesome weekend!

Old October 29th, 2010, 12:34 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to see a rating system for the armies. It could have two different categories - Casual and Competitive. Just a thought.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 29th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
The Wave D3 stats are now online. Let me know if you find any typos. Have an awesome weekend!
Who's awesome? You're awesome! Thank you for all the work you put into this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 30th, 2010, 06:43 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

How'd I miss that??? But thanks for getting them up soon!!!
Old October 30th, 2010, 07:33 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Great work, as usual!

Old November 10th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Jay,
Just wondering, with the discontinuation of Heroscape, will Mythacle continue to support Battleplan for Heroscape?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I hope so, we'll need him to add C3V figures to it.
Old November 11th, 2010, 05:31 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Jay,
Just wondering, with the discontinuation of Heroscape, will Mythacle continue to support Battleplan for Heroscape?
Most definitely! Heroscape is not dead as long as the Heroscape community lives. And we're going to do our part to help keep it alive!

Old November 11th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Jay,
Most definitely! Heroscape is not dead as long as the Heroscape community lives. And we're going to do our part to help keep it alive!
I thought that would be the answer, but I just wanted to check.

Thanks for the awesome program!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I have a request, but it's not urgent. abprices.com lets you import your collection for sale as XML or TSV. Not sure what format they expect it in, but I was wondering if you could make an "export collection" functionality in Battleplan for this as well any other Heroscape tools that could use your collection info (here's hoping for a Heroscape Computer Game or draft tournament program).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software