Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old June 5th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
NHSD '08 Preliminary

What will be the official date this year 10/18/08?

Last edited by Cavalier; June 5th, 2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: title
Old June 5th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
NHSD retitled NHSD

NHSD works in thread posts, but not in the title...how strange.

And I can retitle my posting, but it changes it there to proper case too, unless I add the second one...stranger and stranger.

Last edited by Revdyer; June 5th, 2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: to see what happens
Old June 5th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD retitled NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post

And I can retitle my posting, but it changes it there to proper case too, unless I add the second one...stranger and stranger.
Very strange in deed. Adding an additional word on my title kept it capitalized.
Old June 5th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD retitled NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post

Very strange in deed. Adding an additional word on my title kept it capitalized.
That's just weird.

But it's got to be worth Revrep. <grin>
Old June 5th, 2008, 06:50 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: NHSD '08 Preliminary

Can we get thru GenCon first? My brain can only take so much
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Nope.
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Nope.
Agreed, especially considering that many of us will be unable to make it to GenCon.

And, about the date, I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be the 3rd Saturday of October, which makes your calculation of October 18th look right to me.
Old June 6th, 2008, 06:58 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation

Man, you guys are making me wish it was October already. I love the big tournaments on NHSD! Too bad I wont be at Gencon.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old June 7th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tiberius - Sorry about no GenCon, I will tell you all about it though - he he.

Yes Oct. 18th, 2008, the 3rd Sat. of teh Month, same as sweetest day.

I hate to say it, but I may not be coming up to Host the Ohio 3rd annual Tournament - the wife is pregnant and it is pretty close after GenCon for me to justify the expense, but I am trying to make it happen, If I can get cheap flights for just one week I think she might let me?

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post

I hate to say it, but I may not be coming up to Host the Ohio 3rd annual Tournament - the wife is pregnant and it is pretty close after GenCon for me to justify the expense, but I am trying to make it happen, If I can get cheap flights for just one week I think she might let me?
you better host it. where else will we be able to have the largest NHSD event? last year was great and this year will be better!
Old June 8th, 2008, 08:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Quote:

you better host it. where else will we be able to have the largest NHSD event? last year was great and this year will be better!
What are you wearing to it? I may have to make a trip out there for it.
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Quote:

What are you wearing to it? I may have to make a trip out there for it.
I think you have him confussed with theFattestNinja

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day