Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old June 9th, 2010, 11:17 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Crime Alley Map

The Book of Crime Alley Map

A C3G Casual Map

Required Sets: Battle for the Underdark™ Master Set, 2 Marvel the Conflict Begins™ Master Set, 2 Fortress of the Archkyrie™, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forests™

Freak Show Alley Bio - Most people walk blindly by, as fast as they can without giving it a glance. They try hard to ignore the foul stench linguring on the cusp of the entrance. They ignore the cries for help, telling themselves that it is just the wind drifting through. But in the back of their mind they are thanking god it's not them in the alley they just passed. They have heard and read the stories of victims to some crime or another and how those same victims, the ones that live, are never the same again. There are good reasons why nobody wants to enter the shadows of Crime Alley.
-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by A3n; January 2nd, 2024 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Title consistency
Old June 9th, 2010, 11:25 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map in progress - Freak Show Alley

Guys I will need some help with the testing of this. I made 1 half of it but due to lack of sets I couldn't do the complete map.

I wanted to make an alleyway map, so I built the side of the building & designed how the alley should be & realised the simplest way to make the otherside of the alley was just to have 2 of the same building & since that made it symmetrical I decided that it should be a close combat Competitive map. But I don't know if it's too close to work. So please can I ask one of you fine gentlemen to build it & let me know. I wanted the buildings close enough to bat-grapple & swingline across, because that's what I really wanted in the idea of this map. Some where for some swinging fun.

Cheers
Old June 9th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This is a really great concept. Where is my Spider-Man at?

As a competitive map, I am a bit concerned that this map favors ranged fliers toooooo much. I would rather this be a Casual Map, besides, there are only 15 starting spaces on one side.
Old June 9th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow! Cool looking map!

I like how you made "dumpsters" under the fire escape. Can all non-flying figures reach the ladder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
This is a really great concept. Where is my Spider-Man at?

As a competitive map, I am a bit concerned that this map favors ranged fliers toooooo much. I would rather this be a Casual Map, besides, there are only 15 starting spaces on one side.
I thought we said that the unit picks wouldn't decide if it was to be a competitive map, that was up to the players to draft what they feel would be best for the map. And the start zone I also thought we decided 24 was the guide not the rule. Competitive or Casual it doesn't really matter to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Wow! Cool looking map!

I like how you made "dumpsters" under the fire escape. Can all non-flying figures reach the ladder?
Thanx, I am sooo glad you realised they were supposed to be dumpsters. I must appologise as it seems I uploaded the file for the draft version. The final version uses the BftU set instead of the RotV set. This way I was able to use shadows. I have put the correct file up now, you just might have to clear your cached files to get it now though. This version has 2 ladders above the fire escape so the gap is only 3 levels meaning any 4 move figure can reach it.

Cheers
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:52 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

this map reminds me of the scene in batman begins where batman chucks the binocular things to the kid. very nice!
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First off, I loooooooove this map!
Second, I know you guys are wanting to keep the names generic, but ... man ... I'd just be so geeked out if this was renamed "Crime Alley"
As far as the competitive nature, sticking a Wind Glyph on the bottom so land locked units can rush out and squelch the fliers might help somewhat. It'd let the swingers/grapplers have more of an edge as well, but that seems to be one of the goals of this map.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2010, 12:27 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For this to be competitive, I'd want multiple paths up those apartments and a way up to the top of the Marvel ruins. I'd also like to see something like wind or thorian glyphs and maybe some more "dumpsters" to hide behind when approaching the buildings. But all that would compromise the great vision I see here with this map. I ask that we work on this as a casual map instead of competitive.

I'll try to build this soon although I'll have to proxy the second Marvel set.

Quote:
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I'm loving the feel of this map. I am tweaking it a bit, but my tweaks will probably make it unbuildable for the majority.
Old June 10th, 2010, 12:58 PM

I want to see those tweaks in your map thread, Cavalier!

Quote:
Old June 10th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'm loving the feel of this map. I am tweaking it a bit, but my tweaks will probably make it unbuildable for the majority.
Yeah I really want to see what you do with it Cav, but for this C3G map I don't want to see too many more sets added, if any at all, & I don't want it to go above the 2 of any set requirement.

I will hold off any changes myself until Quozl (or anybody else that wants to) has built it completely & advises of their thoughts on it's physical build.

I'm glad you all seem to like the idea though. & adding the glyphs is definitely a good idea. I'm fine with the change to a casual map too. What does everybody else think of Bats suggested name change? It's fine with me.

Cheers
Old June 10th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Yeah, my changes will not be geared toward the C3G. I have no objections to Bats' suggested naming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios