Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 30th, 2023, 11:03 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

My hope for color is a variable neutral color appropriate for each unit, like the natural skintone of a unit (tan Marro, perhaps grey or white for a given Soulborg, etc).
I could tolerate a consistent neutral grey for all units if needed, but absolutely do not want Arena Of The Planeswalkers's solid faction colors (with the obvious exception of Jace's transparent phantoms, those turned out nice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old October 30th, 2023, 11:09 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
My hope for color is a variable neutral color appropriate for each unit, like the natural skintone of a unit (tan Marro, perhaps grey or white for a given Soulborg, etc).
I could tolerate a consistent neutral grey for all units if needed, but absolutely do not want Arena Of The Planeswalkers's solid faction colors (with the obvious exception of Jace's transparent phantoms, those turned out nice).
If it's anything like the Hasbro Pulse campaign, they will be color coded based on General.
Old October 31st, 2023, 02:41 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

I think color based on General is the most likely, considering how much of AoA is being inherited.

It would be cool if the colors were administered via primer so those of us who want to paint them can just get started immediately. Not having to go through the hassle of removing them from the base and priming them.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 12:47 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
I think color based on General is the most likely, considering how much of AoA is being inherited.

It would be cool if the colors were administered via primer so those of us who want to paint them can just get started immediately. Not having to go through the hassle of removing them from the base and priming them.
And in that case, what would make me happiest would be if those colors corresponded to the existing generals' color schemes instead of the bright fluorescent colors of AoA.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 08:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

And in that case, what would make me happiest would be if those colors corresponded to the existing generals' color schemes instead of the bright fluorescent colors of AoA.
Same. When I think about it, I'm probably fine with multiple colors, but not the bright fluorescent we were shown with AoA. If a mini is going to be unpainted, for me, darker colors look best on the table.

-insert signature here-
Old November 19th, 2023, 05:57 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really wish Renegade would start drip-feeding things on their site or here. Anitar is doing a great job keeping every little thing added to the other thread, but the hype train barely had any steam right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old November 19th, 2023, 06:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You want some hype, go back Source on Kickstarter

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 19th, 2023, 08:16 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"The Source! it lives! it burns! When we reach out and touch it, the core of us is magnified!"

--Jack Kirby, New Gods

Last edited by chas; November 20th, 2023 at 01:17 PM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 01:13 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Today two custom figures of mine hit the table, the only two that are broken - one Confrontation miniature and one Wild West Exodus. Both lost their weapons at some point and the weapons are gone - maybe the cost one pays when the 7-year old son gets to play, maybe a result of moves and transports. Anyway, I'm really thankful for how robust the softer HeroScape plastic is. Even compared to HeroClix and Pathfinder/DnD Minis, the HeroScape stuff is bendy and holds up for forever. I think I broke an Shigatu spear once, but I've got quite a few other minis that have broken at the arms, the feet, the weapons, etc.

What's Renegade looking at as far as plastic goes?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 21st, 2023, 01:10 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart

Big news today!

https://renegadegamestudios.com/rene...ersary-edition

"All details for the first wave of 2024 pre-painted Heroscape Age of Annihilation game releases and Heroscape Terrain System boxes will be revealed during the con and pre-orders will open at that time."

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old November 21st, 2023, 01:43 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

HOLY HECK!

Did not see that coming

-insert signature here-
Old November 21st, 2023, 02:47 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Just added a couple Sterilite drawer towers to my Christmas wish list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News