Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 8th, 2015, 02:13 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament - March 28th

I don't think cheddar can make the April date either.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 8th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds like fun and something new. I should be able to make either date and i might even be able to bring 8 people total!

I do have some questions
1. When you say if you pick all small boosters you need at least one pack... what do you mean?
2. Because map pack characters are included with each map, am I allowed to choose one of the map packs if I wanted it to bring obsidian guards?
3. Also just for clarification, to bring multiple squads of a common squad, i would need to bring multiple of the packs, and if that pack came with another unique squad or hero, am I allowed to have multiple of those uniques? Or can i lose the extra uniques and keep the common squads?
Thanks!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 8th, 2015, 01:37 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Sounds like fun and something new. I should be able to make either date and i might even be able to bring 8 people total!
Great! I will nail down the date but leaning towards April.
Quote:
I do have some questions
1. When you say if you pick all small boosters you need at least one pack... what do you mean?
It reads at least one pack must be unique. All small boosters are either common/uncommon or unique. It means at least one of the three boosters must be a unique pack. In addition, you cannot bring duplicates of the same unique pack.

The reason for the unique requirement/restriction is to ensure there are enough points on the table. AKA the rodriguez rule - The first time we did it, he wanted to bring 3 sets of Rat/Ashra to try to break the system.
Quote:
2. Because map pack characters are included with each map, am I allowed to choose one of the map packs if I wanted it to bring obsidian guards?
Not as currently constructed. I could add this in but it would be 2 sets of terrain commons = 1 pack. So you could bring F-Spiders and O-Guards as one pack. Let me know if you want that option.
Quote:
3. Also just for clarification, to bring multiple squads of a common squad, i would need to bring multiple of the packs, and if that pack came with another unique squad or hero, am I allowed to have multiple of those uniques? Or can i lose the extra uniques and keep the common squads?
Commons are packed with commons so you will not have that problem.

For example, if you wanted to bring 2 sets of knights (common squad) you would also need to bring the 2 swog riders (common hero) since knights and swog rider are in the same pack. In addition, you would need a unique pack, say Champions of Renown from Wave 10.(EOV, Nerak, Hawthorne)

As always, if you need to borrow stuff just let me know.

Last edited by R˙chean; March 8th, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
Old March 8th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks a bunch! Sorry for my confusion and I will let you know!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old March 10th, 2015, 08:41 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I don't think cheddar can make the April date either.
Correct, same situation this weekend, I would not be able to make it.

Old March 10th, 2015, 09:27 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Fwiw, I might possibly make the April date but definitely not anything in March. I don't know about other Okies. Saturdays are better for me and mine usually.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 10th, 2015, 05:15 PM

Re: Dallas / Ft Worth 3-Pack Draft Tournament - April 25th

I have it set and confirmed for April 25th. Sorry rym!

I will finish up the parameters in the next few days.

Old March 10th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

S'okay. Knowing me, I'm sure I would've had something come up that forced me to bail anyway, lol.

Have fun. I really enjoy this format, and will definitely miss playing one.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 23rd, 2015, 01:52 PM

We are just over 4 weeks out on this one.

I will get the maps and glyphs all updated in the next few days.

Old March 24th, 2015, 07:50 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to have to back out on account of being at Edgefest that day. Sorry guys.
Old March 26th, 2015, 11:45 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Oooohhh I got bad news. I cannot make it to the tournament and it looks like none of the 9 people can either because of a band spring trip happening right on that day. Sorry I cant make this one.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old March 27th, 2015, 01:16 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would move the date, it doesn't seem like the 25th will work for most of us.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events