Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
At a venue like GK, it'd be 11am-6pm, and if people can stay later, then we can go later. Depends on GK and on us.
Sounds like I might have to take the whole day off. Shucks.

Gk is open 'til 10, so if we stay later it shouldn't be a problem for them.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's not so much they won't want us to stay as maybe wanting some of their tables back. I'll be shore to ask them.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:16 AM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Cool, great work Killometer. I am pretty sure I can make it through public transportation.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:44 AM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There might be a San Jose carpool option. When S1R would attend, I'd pick him up and bring him along. We'll work those details out as the date approaches.

Old August 28th, 2009, 07:01 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Is there going to be an entry fee for prize support, or do we want donations, or are we just playing for bragging rights?

If I can make it I will probably be able to give rides to 2-4 people who live south of 237.

Old August 28th, 2009, 07:11 PM

I'll update the main post tonight, but GameKastle says we're good to go. So it'll be SATURDAY, Oct 17th, 11am-6pm (or later!).

We can talk prize support more after we hear what WotC is going to do.

Old August 28th, 2009, 07:20 PM

Awesome! Thanks RoninValentina. I'll put in for the day off tomorrow, and I'm going to see if my brother wants to come, so hopefully we're 2 more towards our 10 person goal.

Old August 29th, 2009, 12:24 AM

First post big update whoo!

Old August 29th, 2009, 03:58 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm coming, I just might be coming a little later than the start time. Gotta get in some scape if I can!
Old August 29th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

It's great that you guys are giving the Rolling Rumble a try---I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes (and hoping that I'm not going to be indirectly responsible for ruining everyone's day ). There's been a bit more discussion and I've made a few more improvements since the ruleset quoted in the first post. Link.
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:02 PM

Thanks for the update. EXCELLENT map selection.

So now I guess that point limit is the next big question. What are people liking? 500? 540? 1000?

Old August 29th, 2009, 10:58 PM

It'll be in the neighborhood of 500. Say +/- 30. I'll let you guys know soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day