Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 18th, 2024, 08:07 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Renegade AOA Scenarios

The contents list of the new Master set says 7 scenarios; the Battle Box list says 4. That's 11 so far. Since the rules book we've seen does not have them, I'm assuming they will come in separate scenario booklets. I'm wondering if they will become available.

In addition, the store campaigns will have their own Official scenarios.

Also in addition, I think Renegade said they be making 3 more available once each month.

Can we proxy players get our hands on them somehow? Renegade has been good so far about sharing the rules and cards online, so its possible they may post them.

Back during the Haslab offering, I actually played out their only scenario shown, which was a "build your own" scenario where part of the terrain was alternately placed at game start. It was simple, but fun.

Any other thoughts?
Old April 18th, 2024, 11:57 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Renegade AOA Scenarios

I'm less curious about the scenarios and more in the maps themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News