Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Nj Nhsd!!!!!!!!

Ok, As most of you know NHSD is coming up this Oct18. So, If you are near NJ, I will be holding a tournament for NHSD on Oct the 18th. If you would like to know more about this evnt go ahead and go here
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21200

At these events there will be Skahen for prizes or as give aways. (each NHSD sponsored event will be having this promo. my event will be one.) So dont miss out on getting your own Gen Con promo. (right now the odds of getting one is about 1 in every 3 people will get one.)

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Last edited by DragonSlayer2; September 10th, 2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old September 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD tournament

Alright I just got some great news. I will be having at least one gen con promo at the tournament. It will be the one from this past gen con.

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:22 PM

Re: Nj Nhsd!!!!!!!!

Why wont my title stay capitalized?

MY TRADE LIST
Old September 10th, 2008, 02:21 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Is there a particular reason this needed a new thread when there's already a perfectly good thread that you linked to in your opening post?
Old September 10th, 2008, 03:37 PM

I didnt think anyone was looking at the NHSD sub forums so I opened a new thread where more people look more often.

Will you be able to make it???

MY TRADE LIST
Old September 11th, 2008, 05:48 PM

I could have done without the rep cavalier, but thanks anyways.

MY TRADE LIST
Old September 11th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
I could have done without the rep cavalier, but thanks anyways.
I could have done without the redundant threads, but thanks anyways.
Old October 13th, 2008, 11:52 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Redundant or not, I'm glad I found this thread and I'm glad that this tourney is still on because I plan to be there. It hard to find fellow HS'ers in Jersey and when you do it's been a bigger battle locating a suitable place to play.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 14th, 2008, 05:10 PM

At least someone appreciates my thread.

Oh, and thanks GB for everything.

MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events