Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 24th, 2014, 04:33 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Colorado 2014 NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I can make it. Let's just willingness to attend that date. Tye, are you in?
@Tyesheron Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss this bud.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I prefer 10:00 as usual, but I could do later.

If kpucblek ends up not being able to come and nobody else shows, let's hold off for another weekend; again, 4 people isn't really worth it.

We doing 450 or 455 like it says in the OP?

Old October 25th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Agreed. And let's just do 450, I'll edit the first post
Old October 26th, 2014, 06:01 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

By the way I will be bringing my rendition of focal point and possibly an extra person to play.
Old October 27th, 2014, 12:30 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

focal point? Do you mean Fulcrum?

I'll write up what we have a little more clearly tomorrow, in case there are lurkers who might come.
Old October 27th, 2014, 03:57 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

yeah that one. Fulcrum... haha
Old October 27th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Would anyone be able to bring flash fire? It requires rotv and two forgotten forests. Also how do yall feel about trident? It's one of dignans maps and looks and plays good, tho not an "official" heroscapers map
Old October 27th, 2014, 09:06 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'd rather bring Cage Match or Mayberry, for selfish reasons. Any preference between them?
Old October 28th, 2014, 01:28 AM
Not a n00b

I like cage match more, but both look pretty good. I can bring Cage match and you could bring Mayberry. And would that be instead of trident?
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:19 AM

Yeah, instead of Trident. Sounds good; I'll bring Mayberry.
Old October 28th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Not a n00b

Just a reminder y'all: Prize support is provided by each of us. You don't have to bring anything, but it sure helps if you can.
Old October 30th, 2014, 12:10 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Ok... News flash! We'll be there. Sadly, Daniel's soccer team lost tonight. So they're out of the state tourney. But, that means that we will be there Saturday!

I'm up for bringing a map. Which one?

Also, Daniel would really like to have Marvel allowed. Please?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day