Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 13th, 2011, 09:14 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

I hate to do this (like REALLY hate to do this) but my son and I have to bail. Wife has told me of all that is going on here and it would be logistically impossible.

But I have word that there is a Magic tourney going on in the same building at the same time and a guy is bringing a WILD collection for sale of HS stuff!! (Like Aubriens x4, Shades x9!, and other awesomeness!).

Keep your eyes peeled!

PM me about any custom scenery
Old October 14th, 2011, 10:08 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Map wise I'll bring Capuan Arena, Mole Hills, Fire Isles, Desolation Pass, Mike's Maze & Mosquito Coast.

Prize wise I'll bring a BFTU & some other cool stuff.

Army wise I'll bring something

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old October 14th, 2011, 01:59 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

"Tomorrow will be a good day to die." FOR SOME

Last edited by Father Of Julian; October 14th, 2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: EXTENDING COMMENT
Old October 14th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Have fun at NHSD everybody!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 14th, 2011, 02:52 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation

Hello, Things have come up to where I will not be able to bring my stuff to sell. I have not gotten it all ready and dont think that i will have the time to do so before tomottow morn.
Old October 14th, 2011, 08:15 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Something came up and I will not be able to go. I miss heroscaping in Ohio. Good luck

Old October 14th, 2011, 09:37 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Julian View Post
"Tomorrow will be a good day to die." FOR SOME
(...probably me...)

Bad news: Jandar70 bailed on me.

Good news: I'm not bailing on me.

I'll throw some maps in the trunk in case they're needed!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old October 15th, 2011, 08:28 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Okay so, just to make sure, Marvel IS allowed, right?

(Also if Mattser or whoever sees this, you never actually announced whether C3V would be allowed or not, so it may be useful for others if you did)
Old October 15th, 2011, 08:43 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Great time today everyone! Was nice to meet some new people and get some Scaping in again - it's been a while. I still can't believe I found a way to kill Fedex's Captain America.... Insane.

Thanks again to Matt for hosting and running! The format was great and it went very smoothly. A big thanks to R˙chean for the prizes, too!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 15th, 2011, 09:20 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just to got home (slight delay going through Cinci).

That was fun! Good to see some familiar faces from GenCon and it's always great to meet new ones as well.

Congrats on your win, KC! Was nice to finally meet you.

No idea if Matt is going to post armies or not, so in the meantime, maybe we can post what we played?

Because I wanted people to hate me:

Q9
Raelin
Ratsx2
Marro Warriors
Marcu

A good army for the point total, but terrible for the format because it didn't play very fast. I only got in five matches, but managed to get 4th with a record of 4-1.

Nice 'scape community you guys have there and I hope to make the drive up again. And I'll drag some other KY players with me...maybe I'll tie them to the roof of my car.

Old October 15th, 2011, 09:28 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Good call on posting armies. I played:

Mezzodemons x5 - 325
Raelin - 405
Isamu - 415

and went 5-1, with my only loss to Father of Julian's anti-Mezz army (Cyprien, PK's x2, Krav, Marcu - about as anti-Mezz as you can get without a special attacker...), with a ton of winners points because demons don't die, and I stole a 1st place finish.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 15th, 2011, 10:11 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

This tourney was awesome!

I went:
Captain America 220
4th Mass x2 140
Eldgrim 30

I played 25 points under, but I wanted to keep the valiant army bonus so I couldn't use a filler I had. Still, I went 5-3 in 8th place, with my first two losses to a one life Marcu then a one life Sonya (I hate the Esenwein family.). Then I got dominated by KC. Captain America is definitely one of the best units in the game, he almost did everything in all of my games except when a 4th took a pot shot with height on someone's Q9 (Deroche?), got 4 skulls, and he whiffed.

But overall was great tourney!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day