Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 1st, 2008, 01:11 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - NHSD - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

You know, I'm detecting a serious anti-DrLivingston vibe here lately.* I feel for you, man, I really do.** What did you do man?!

Let's see if we can recount:

You got poor Tmac2200 talking all kinds of smack to you now, and, lest we not forget, Tmac2200 comes with, yes, the original model, the Tmac0001, or the TmacDad, as he's fondly known as. How you let yourself lose to them is totally beyond me.

Then there's R˙chean. He doesn't so much talk the smack as he simply spouts his Jedi-sageness all over your arse and armies.

Dignan, that's a whole different story, to be found in this anti-Dignan thread here. (Love that thread by the way )

And of course, by virtue of mentioning Dignan, we have to throw in Podwest, the OM King.

Okay, so that's maybe not as many people as I thought, but 5 outta 40 ain't too good man. What the hell, throw me and Rod in there, and that's 7.

And with that, the gauntlet is thrown down and the game begins.

Preseason is over.

*Just giving the good Dr grief, since he's already confused about what army to take in the first place. I mean, most of us know by now what we're taking, for better or for worse. He truly has no clue.

**Not really

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; October 1st, 2008 at 01:31 AM.
Old October 1st, 2008, 03:18 AM

Armageddon has disabled reputation

Hmmmm...I don't know...I mean, I got my ass kicked by InfinityMax four times in a row this last weekend for FREE, but now to pay $20 for it too?

I mean, I could justify $15, since I was getting food and a endless drink and fancy black & red Heroscape dishwashing rag...

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200
Old October 1st, 2008, 10:53 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

You forgot the chance to win fabulous prizes that are currently only available through trumped up prices on the internet.

Original master set with sparkly water
Elite Onyx Vipers
Roughly 12 Skahens

Any one of those items is worth about 3 times the price of admission.
___

People, we will have plenty of prizes available. With the increase in admission price, I am encouraging each of you to not bring something for the prize table. If you still feel lead to do so, I am not going to decline the items. Just understand it isn't required and I do not expect it, nor am I planning on it. Just grab your army and your $20 bucks and lets play some scape.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 1st, 2008, 10:59 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's awesome, R˙chean. Way to go. Great work putting this together. Prizes, shirts, grub - the $20 is going to a good cause.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old October 1st, 2008, 11:21 AM

I'm used to BGG, people here do realize that I was being facetious in my post above??? (hence the whining baby with the pacifier...)

I don't want to get banned.

Old October 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

We realize. I was just wanting to reiterate the hard to find / expensive prizes that are up for grabs!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No, you know people. You're fine.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old October 1st, 2008, 11:58 AM

I actually don't even factor in the prizes. I'm going to be loopy from my surgery (YES, that IS the excuse I'm going to use!, so I expect I'll lose, but I'm looking forward to the atmosphere and playing with so many Heroscape nerdsenthusiasts!!!

If I did win, I'm not really interested in the Original master set with sparkly water, Elite Onyx Vipers or Skahen.

Heck, for some figs, I'll trade off my sparkly water.

Old October 1st, 2008, 08:34 PM

Dissolutio Woo who?

Surgery just before the tourney, eh? Wonder how many times you'll have to be told that Q-9 can't fly and Jotun may NOT throw terrain. Honestly though, hope your surgery goes well (dunno what it is, but best wishes).
Old October 1st, 2008, 09:13 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Dangit I want a TShirt
Old October 1st, 2008, 10:32 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Ohhh sparkly water! Shiney things are so nice! I'm such a girl...

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old October 1st, 2008, 10:49 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dear Drl,
(Caughcaughosedcaughsoontobex2caugh)

PS. I'm just going to keep doing this till it stops being funny. Sorry Drl, NOT!
Arnt I kind.
me><Drl

Edit:Oh yea, Rym, I'm not anty Drl, or his frenzy dance, I just like to mess wih him. Drl are you relly going to do the frenzy dance in public?

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!

Last edited by Tmac2200; October 2nd, 2008 at 12:25 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day