Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 7th, 2015, 12:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
MSTB Gaming Converntions

Anyone Interested in going to these conventions, organized my MSTB?

Tacticon (Dever, CO)
September 3-6, 2015

Shocka-Con (Charleston, WV)
September 18-20, 2015

GrandCon (Grand Rapids, MI)
September 25-27, 2015

Con on the Cob (Brecksville, OH)
October 15-18, 2015

CharCon (Charleston, WV)
October 16-18, 2015

LEXICON (Lexington, KY)
APRIL 22-24, 2016

Catan Con (Nashville, TN) [Sponsored by MayfairGames]
April ???, 2016

I may go and plan Heroscape events for Shocka-Con or Charcon, as WV is pretty close to me. Although Charcon may be better to give me and all attendees more time, and it is also nearby to NHSD,
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:02 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: MSTB Gaming Converntions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Anyone Interested in going to these conventions, organized my MSTB?

Catan Con (Nashville, TN) [Sponsored by MayfairGames]
April ???, 2016
I might have some interest in this, though it looks to be fairly close, date-wise, to Tennessee Game Days running March 4-6. Also... would it just be Catan and other Mayfair games?

~Aldin, locally owned and operated

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 7th, 2015, 01:16 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Yea, assuming Catan Con is mostly Catan and other Mayfair Games, but there is the form (once you log into MSTB) to allow anyone to run an event. I always wanted to visit Nashville, so maybe one of these cons is a good excuse to have my vacation there
Old September 13th, 2015, 08:21 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I'll be at Grand Con in 2 weekends. I'm running a Heroscape Open Play on Saturday afternoon, 4pm-8pm. I'm running some other events too, like a Dominion tournament on Friday. 10 tickets gone, only 6 left.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old September 15th, 2015, 08:32 AM

@The Orange Mailman Thanks for running his. Wish I could go. It's awhile away, but I'll try to run heroscape at Lexicon. Need to plan NHSD the end of October now.
Old October 14th, 2015, 05:28 PM

LEXICON (Lexington, KY) is having a Kickstarter campaign.
For $25 you can get the 3-day badge.
If I and/or the Lousville crew ran events, would anyone come?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events