Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 20th, 2013, 05:21 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

At this point I have sent him several messages. So I say the minis are back up for grabs!
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:18 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Okay, I don't mind skipping a step. I would like to accept your kind offer.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:01 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
My offer is for three custom figures - a samurai assassin (green and black cloak), a second saumrai assassin (purple and black cloak), and a repaint of Raelin (evil/dark with a modded spear (same length as the original so she can be used in tournies)). I don't have pictures, but if you feel you want to see them before accepting, let me know - I can get pictures if you want.
Just bumping this so people remember there ar 2 chains going, this ones still up for grabs!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:23 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll give this another nudge to see if it can be revived. If not, it had a really good run.
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:35 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Looks like the last action was that JustABill accepted Silver Guy's offer on March 20th. JaB hasn't been on since March 25th. Silver Guy: did you send the figures to Just A Bill?

And apparently there is a second chain going on with Scaper 94 offering some Samurai and Raelin repaints. Scaper94: how about posting a picture to garner some interest in your offering or offer someting else?
Old October 8th, 2013, 11:59 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Here's a thread that could use a bump! I'm going to try to update the first post, and if it's too out of date, maybe we could get it started up again.
Old October 8th, 2013, 12:22 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If we get it going again we need to consolidate into a single chain I think.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old October 8th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would love to see this thread revived.

EDIT: I have a LOT of Heroclix. It is a game I do not play, so I would be more than happy to give away my non C3G figures to this thread started again.

Last edited by orgsbane; October 8th, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old October 8th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is a pic. Some of these have cards also.

Anyone?
Old October 8th, 2013, 11:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is a pretty nice collection of figures. Many of which do have C3G cards and a few others I expect to one day get one. If I didn't already have many of them I would jump all over that. Still tempted to take that lot but I really don't need all the doubles. Nice offer Orgsbane!
Old October 9th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Also, I have the following C3G figures up for grabs if someone else wants them: Moon Knight
Mr. Fantastic
Creeper
Superboy
Blue Beetle
Mole Man
Sage
Rocket Red
Old October 9th, 2013, 08:15 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

I have been looking for superboy and blue beetle

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion