Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 5th, 2014, 06:50 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: March of The Generals {Cleveland, Ohio}

Are the maps available to download? I was going to see what our battlefields look like so my son and I can test run a few possible armies.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old February 5th, 2014, 06:55 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
Are the maps available to download? I was going to see what our battlefields look like so my son and I can test run a few possible armies.
Errrr no? I dont have an operating Computer at the moment, but i can profide pics as soon as I get all of the boards together. Apologies x.x

Casual-Scape ftw.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 5th, 2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: VS, Y u no work on iphone?
Old February 5th, 2014, 08:52 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome. My son is stoked. He was disappointed at the army point limit..lol. We're used to 500 or 550. I told him "deal with it". lol

PM me about any custom scenery
Old February 6th, 2014, 12:22 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Lol the terrain thing was one of the reasons I chose a lower limit. If he feels strongly about yall are welcome to hang around afterwards and we can play out a ridiculous game :P

Also fair warning to all:
KidForce *will* be the locale (my assistant... Err friends need to be able to make it without his truck randomly exploding lol). I will get parking details this Saturday when I go to make the reservation. So yes, you have until when I arrive at Kidforce to tell me if there are any dates that will not work for you.

Governing Prizes:
(To be added to the OP when Im in the mood to destroy this phone):
Each game record how many points you destroy and how many points your opponents destroy for you. For this we'll be using full card scoring for Heroes and partial card scoring for Squads. This will determine ranks among players. Contestants will take a mini at a time of their choice until all contestants have taken a mini. People who place will then get to take the rest of their prize by rank. Reasoning: to give players who arent masters of the game a shot at the bigger (and probably the ones who will be taken sooner) figures.

Door Prize(s) will be determined based upon my personal funds and what the place has in stock. I did see three members for the Zettian Infantry last time I was there. Door prizes will be given out at random.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 6th, 2014 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Official business
Old February 8th, 2014, 06:16 PM
I could go

The date has been confirmed for March 22. It will be from noon to five. There are a number of side streets nearby where we shoul have parking.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 9th, 2014, 10:02 PM
I could go

1st Map Released

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...hp?i=15434&c=7

That picture (and ones with the same name) will be the dungeon map. A poorman's lexan mat and custom spike traps are bring used. Spike traps have no special rules associated with them and are there to look pretty. Thorian, ulavania, and Dagmar are the glyphs here. 1 player sets up in the corner further from thorian but is populated heavily with shadow-lexan tiles. The other player sets up in the middle-ish of the other side of this very compact board. Estimated game time: 45 minutes using the 400 pt rule. Be generous when considering spaces on the lexan mat. Bushes make fine proxies for the spike traps.

If more detailed pics (like build instructions) are required let me know.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 10th, 2014, 12:41 PM

TheGeneral has disabled reputation

Question...Does anyone know why I cant send a PM to anyone?

flameslayer93...Are you up for an Epic Heroscape game this Saturday?

Mike
Old February 10th, 2014, 01:27 PM
I could go

Though I have a haunting suspicion it will be groceries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
Question...Does anyone know why I cant send a PM to anyone?

flameslayer93...Are you up for an Epic Heroscape game this Saturday?

Mike
I have no idea. Is your PM box full? If not hit up an Admin in the Website Issues thread located... somewhere. The Scapers Online section maybe? Been awhile since I looked for it

And depending on my schedule, heck yeah! It's only Monday do I have no clue what's going on Saturday.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 10th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

I might be able to, but it will take a LOT of persuading.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Last edited by Deathwalker over 9000!; February 10th, 2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Words
Old February 11th, 2014, 06:26 AM

Deathwalker
Who needs to be persuaded to have the chance to test their mettle in epic battle against some of the great strategic minds in this area with the possibility of coming out on top
Your welcome to come and try if your up for it

TheGeneral
Old February 11th, 2014, 06:35 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
Deathwalker
Who needs to be persuaded to have the chance to test their mettle in epic battle against some of the great strategic minds in this area with the possibility of coming out on top
Your welcome to come and try if your up for it

TheGeneral
Most likely, he's referring to persuading someone to take him. He dont drive

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 11th, 2014, 06:59 AM

ohh...lol...gotcha....well, let me know if your coming as soon as you know...ill have food provided from my wife.

Mike

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events