Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 7th, 2008, 08:07 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker
Games at Gencon

I have never been to Gencon even though I live in Cincinnati just two hours away. So this year I will plan to go with my two sons. Will there be Heroscape tables setup for non tourny play? Do you need to bring your own army?

We have gone to the Games Workshop Warhammer Games Day in Chicago and tables and armies are supplied. We had a blast. (we did bring our own armies for use on some of the tables that had no armies supplied)

How does Gencon compare to Games Day?

Do you have to qualify for tournament games?
Old February 7th, 2008, 08:49 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Good questions.

For tournaments it is pay to play. You bring the army and anything needed to play the army (dice, wound markers, etc.), the board(s) is (are) supplied. There have not been qualifying standards in the past for any event, but only a select few know if that is going to be the case this year and I am not one of those people.

Grungebob has mentioned that they are working on events still for this year's Con, and also said something about 'Scaping around the clock where there would be the possibility to play 'Scape at any time.

Stay tuned for the schedule of events in the coming weeks.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old February 7th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I could tell you the events, but then I would have to kill you! :P Seriously they are going to be GREAT! Once again Ry has come up with a great new mix.

Last year we were in a hall that had lots of spare room for you to come in and set up a map of your own.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 7th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This has been brought up once in another thread, but basically we are going with a mix of events similar to last year but on a larger scale. If everything is approved and survives the processes, which are different this year, we should have a great set of events. As news becomes available to me, I will post it in the forums and likely on the front page.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events