Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 24th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hexes in Texas 2011: DATE CHANGED - 10/22

Attendee list:
Dignan
jaramillohector
Moonwalker
Raven
Unnamed Warrior
fencerjared
R˙chean
Tmac
Tmac's Dad
Annubianwolf88
zuko
DrLivingston
BroInLaw
Stacysensei
CheddarLimbo

I'm in like a mug.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 24th, 2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Fixed - I'm not in like a mug.
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:25 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

Good News it looks like I should be able to attend. AND bring my 3 sons thats 4 more people.....
yuck I am traveling all the way from Harrison, AR.
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:54 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

That is good news. You are most welcome. If there is anything you need just let us know.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 1st, 2011, 11:59 PM

cloudriderx1 Woo who?

hello i'm wolfeman1968 son and i am one that will be coming and i have a quick question are dice are really used and he painted them real lightly so you can see whats a hit and a sheild and they dont affect any thing they roll th same as if they werent so i was just woundering about that case if we cant bring them like that then we will need to borrow some and hope to face you at the tournament
Old October 2nd, 2011, 10:54 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't understand what your asking, do you need to know if you can use damaged dice? We have extras you can use if that is the case. Please work on your grammar, capitalization and punctuation seem non-existent in your post.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 12:14 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudriderx1 View Post
hello i'm wolfeman1968 son and i am one that will be coming and i have a quick question are dice are really used and he painted them real lightly so you can see whats a hit and a sheild and they dont affect any thing they roll th same as if they werent so i was just woundering about that case if we cant bring them like that then we will need to borrow some and hope to face you at the tournament
I assume you are asking if you can bring your own custom dice? That is fine as long as they have the same odds as the normal Heroscape dice. As long as they are clear to read and understand, I don't see a problem with it.

Tmac, don't be so hard on the guy. He's new to our tournament scene. Let's not get onto him too about his grammar in his post. Let's be welcoming and show him a good time at our tournament. We can't grow our local community if the first post of a new guy is attacked by the locals.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 3rd, 2011, 02:33 AM

LightBringer has disabled reputation

I think you can sign me and Velenne up for this one, maybe our wives too.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:51 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

So, if I am seeing this correctly:

Attendee list:
1. Dignan
2. jaramillohector
3. Moonwalker
4. Raven
5. Unnamed Warrior
6. fencerjared
7 R˙chean
8 Tmac
9 Tmac's Dad
10 AnubianWolf88
11 Zuko
12 Stacysensei
13 CheddarLimbo
14 wolfeman1968
15 cloudriderx1
16 wolfeman son2
17 wolfeman son3
18 Lightbringer
19 Velenne
20 GladDragon
21 brhodges77

Possibles:
Lightbringer's wife
Velenne's wife

This is shaping up nicely! And R˙chean has promised amazing prize support (he did mention it being My Little Pony, however.)

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; October 3rd, 2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Stupid State Fair! - Attendees list updated to match Dignan's
Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:54 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Amazing? Promised? How about we leave it at extensive and probable?

I accumulate stuff through out the year for our NHSD; this year will be no different.

Old October 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

FYI, Annubianwolf, your list is off by two. DrLivingston and his brother in law won't be able to make it. The first post has been updated and reflects the current attendees as far as I know.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 4th, 2011, 01:08 PM

Looks like custom dice for this event are a go....I just have to paint them.

They are a tad more than I wanted to spend...but, hell, you guys are worth it.

They will be like the Gencon 2011 dice except they will say Hexes in Texas on the symbol side. I will post a picture once I have them painted.

Old October 4th, 2011, 04:31 PM

jaramillohector Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Looks like custom dice for this event are a go....I just have to paint them.

They are a tad more than I wanted to spend...but, hell, you guys are worth it.

They will be like the Gencon 2011 dice except they will say Hexes in Texas on the symbol side. I will post a picture once I have them painted.
Wow how freaking cool. We get special dice. My family will be very excited.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day