Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 17th, 2011, 04:07 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas 2011: DATE CHANGED - 10/22

OMG....seriously?

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 17th, 2011, 06:28 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hope it all works out .... but you know you are all welcome to come to Tree Town Open VII.

A few years ago I half jokingly suggested you guys charter a bus and make the trip up to Forest City....maybe this is the year .... something to think about.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry guys, BroInLaw will be in Austin that weekend, so he is out as well.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; September 18th, 2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Pretty sure Codeman just called us b****es... ;)
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:15 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm still in if this thing is still happening.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old September 19th, 2011, 12:50 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
I'm still in if this thing is still happening.

Cool, we'll still have it here regardless. it just will be a little more "intimate" than past years.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 19th, 2011, 03:37 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Dignan:

Are the glyphs on Remnant fixed or "suggestions" for random glyphs from the pool of five? Inquiring minds...

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old September 19th, 2011, 03:50 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Dignan:

Are the glyphs on Remnant fixed or "suggestions" for random glyphs from the pool of five? Inquiring minds...

AW88
Remnant has set glyphs.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 20th, 2011, 02:27 PM

jaramillohector Woo who?

Me and my family will still be there and that date will give me more time to teach my nephew and his friend. We played several times this past Saturday and they handle the game pretty well.
Old September 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaramillohector View Post
Me and my family will still be there and that date will give me more time to teach my nephew and his friend. We played several times this past Saturday and they handle the game pretty well.
Excellent!

Old September 21st, 2011, 02:09 AM

StacySensei Woo who?

Kirk and I will be there.

Attendee list:
Dignan
jaramillohector
Moonwalker
Raven
Unnamed Warrior
rym
fencerjared
R˙chean
Tmac
Tmac's Dad
Annubianwolf88
zuko
DrLivingston
BroInLaw
Stacysensei
Kirk

Deep within the human subconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. The true universe is always one step beyond logic.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 04:43 PM

StacySensei Woo who?

Kirk has a wedding to go to so he can't make it. But I will still be coming.

Deep within the human subconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. The true universe is always one step beyond logic.
Old September 24th, 2011, 03:19 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Attendee list:
Dignan
jaramillohector
Moonwalker
Raven
Unnamed Warrior
rym
fencerjared
R˙chean
Tmac
Tmac's Dad