Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: RSVP for NHSD:
Yes, I am attending. 3 25.00%
Yes, I am attending and bringing +1 player 3 25.00%
Yes, I am attending and bringing +2 players (or more) 3 25.00%
Sorry I cannot make it. 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 29th, 2014, 12:39 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: 2014 Portland NHSD - Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
I will be there and is there a specific map you would like me to bring. Cool format this should make building my army interesting. Thanks for hosting Obfuscatedhippo
Thank you! Can you provide RELIC for us?

Relic
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4148

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; November 7th, 2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old October 29th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Argh! We'll be out of town (and out of the state) that weekend!
You suck dude.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 29th, 2014, 11:36 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gee. Kick me while I'm down, why dontcha?

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old October 30th, 2014, 12:31 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
I will be there and is there a specific map you would like me to bring. Cool format this should make building my army interesting. Thanks for hosting Obfuscatedhippo

Relic
Yes I can bring Relic. Could I bowrrow a Martial La Hire figure from someone ;I have the card but no figure.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 30th, 2014, 06:03 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Relic
Yes I can bring Relic. Could I bowrrow a Martial La Hire figure from someone ;I have the card but no figure.
I'll see if I can dig one up out of the garage but since I moved everything is a mess and those figures could be anywhere.

Old October 30th, 2014, 06:10 PM

Any other Volunteers for Map Building and Transport?

Old October 30th, 2014, 11:32 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well...

I certainly have material to build a map or two (depending on the map as my collection isn't THAT extensive) so if you let me know what kind of map you need I can tell you if I can provide the materials to be able to build it. (although I'll likely need to build it up there)

~Dysole, cartographically
Old October 31st, 2014, 12:31 AM

Re: Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I certainly have material to build a map or two (depending on the map as my collection isn't THAT extensive) so if you let me know what kind of map you need I can tell you if I can provide the materials to be able to build it. (although I'll likely need to build it up there)

~Dysole, cartographically
How about this one? It is RotV x2, Road x2:

Mists of Loch Laur (special rules)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3795
Old October 31st, 2014, 12:43 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sorry

I've only got one RotV. (I think I have 2 Roads but it might only be one). As long as you stick to things that only need one set and don't require tundra or lava I should have the stuff.

~Dysole, informationally
Old October 31st, 2014, 10:55 AM

I might be able to build Mists of Loch Laur but I'll have to break out my terrain and do so to know for sure. I'm in the same boat as Dysole for the most part though, no jungle or tundra to use and only one lava.

Old October 31st, 2014, 04:07 PM

Sounds like I need to pull out some Terrain sets to add to the Prize Support : )

I will dig in the back of the closet but I think I can bring an RotV, SotM, and Road sets to add in.

Any other map-makers out there with 2 of everything?
Old October 31st, 2014, 08:29 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Sounds like I need to pull out some Terrain sets to add to the Prize Support : )

I will dig in the back of the closet but I think I can bring an RotV, SotM, and Road sets to add in.

Any other map-makers out there with 2 of everything?

You can assign us a map, let me know which one you would like us to take care of.

Also me +2 maybe more... will post if more.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.

Last edited by ROADRAGE; October 31st, 2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: The me part will probably be limited as the younglings will need coaching.. lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day