Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2013, 05:48 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Utah NHSD 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
OP says no customs. Are C3V considered customs, and hence, not allowed?
Yes, C3V/SoV are considered customs. Even though many of those units are great, this year I would like to limit it only to official units.
Old October 24th, 2013, 09:23 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
How many customs buyers would want an Azurite Warlord (Viper Hero)?

Check the front page for details...
@ The B.I.V -- I realize it's only official stuff this time around, but the Valhalla customs group (nyys) is offering a promo figure w/ card for $5-7. Since our event this year is so much later, they could be distributed there regardless of its utility for that day.

Still haven't heard from ortimus or beisaic & his buddies...
Old October 24th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@ Scott: Right. Don't put me down for one.

@bangerang: Sounds great to me!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 25th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Would you mind putting me down for one of those Warlords, Scott (assuming it's not too late)? I'm semi-hoping that it would be enough of a carrot so I make sure I make it to NHSD

Really hoping to be able to see you guys on the 16th--If I am able to make it, I already know what I want to field!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 25th, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old October 28th, 2013, 05:00 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated the maps that will be used in the second post...currently with those that have RSVPed will only need 5 maps. As we get closer I will add/ask people to help provide more maps as needed.

Hope you guys are getting excited and figuring out what your armies will be!!
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:41 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Lessee...

used Broken Skyline in 2007
Invasion in 2009
Stygian Rift last year (I didn't play on it, though)

I'm sure Flash Fire was nominated (by me?) some year, but other maps got more votes in its category, so wasn't chosen for NHSD. Maybe some other event...

I've seen Arctic Highway around, but will look more closely at it now.
Does it use 2 TTs, or 1TT & 1 BftU?

A little bit of everything, looks like a great mix, bangerang!
How many rounds are you thinking?
Old October 29th, 2013, 12:08 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Lessee...

used Broken Skyline in 2007
Invasion in 2009
Stygian Rift last year (I didn't play on it, though)

I'm sure Flash Fire was nominated (by me?) some year, but other maps got more votes in its category, so wasn't chosen for NHSD. Maybe some other event...

I've seen Arctic Highway around, but will look more closely at it now.
Does it use 2 TTs, or 1TT & 1 BftU?

A little bit of everything, looks like a great mix, bangerang!
How many rounds are you thinking?
I didn't play on Stygian Rift last year either and I really want too. Also Arctic Highway is a map I designed based on Ember Canyon Road it uses 1 RotV, 2 RttFF, 2 TT...it utilizes heavy snow to help keep the use of height in check. I have had a lot of fun with it and it is one of my wife's favorite maps so I wanted to share it this year.

I am hoping for at least 4 rounds with a playoff/championship round. This is why most of the maps have road tiles and why I choose the 40 min round time...I really want to get in as many games as possible and give people a chance to play against more people. So, start practicing with the 40 min time limit so you are used to the speed.

On an other note, if you are planning on bring a prize please let me know here or by PM. I will be providing a few small prizes, still deciding on what they will be, and will be posting what they will be soon.
Old November 1st, 2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:

Azurites arrived today, gotta cut out the cards, and they're done.

Haven't heard from beisaic or ortimus over here...
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:23 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

My son Braxton is out for tourney, just found out he will be in Idaho with the rest of the family. So It will just be me. Sorry
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:28 PM
has been BANNED

No worries wjscaper.

We are 1 week away from our tournament! Hope you are all getting excited...I know that I am.

Any news on beisaic, ortimus, or any of our maybes?
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:05 PM

PM'd the maybes, just got off the phone with Greg / beisaic... haven't called ortimus yet (he hasn't been on here since Oct. 17). Left a message with Bangerters to confirm.

That is all.
Old November 9th, 2013, 06:30 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Ortimus is thinking about coming I will know more in the next few days if he is going to come. I talked to him yesterday to see if he was going. He said he didn't know the date changed and that he might be willing to come.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day