Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2013, 08:18 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Peoria NHSD 2013: Pod Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
I would like to bring Kingsbridge Underpass. Do you think it's too larger for our tournament?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3769
It's about the same size as Valor's Vale so I'd say that it's okay. You have to check in with kevindola first however since he said that only BoV maps were allowed. Just shoot him a PM and ask for conformation. ^-^
~NS
Old October 24th, 2013, 08:35 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

Hmm, I asked him the other day and he said that it could be any map. As long as most of you think it's okay, I'm sure he will be fine with it. The map is symmetrical so I can't see it being unfair for one player vs the other.
Kevindola isn't a god (although he prevents massive curses).
Old October 24th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm bringing Fire Isles, no glyphs.

I can probably bring one other map, if you need me to.
Old October 25th, 2013, 10:30 AM

I thought we were going to have a map problem, now it seems like we may have more maps than we have room for.
Old October 25th, 2013, 10:32 AM

Lots of choice, we shouldn't have to play on any map twice. I'll try and stay away from all of this lava though.
Old October 25th, 2013, 03:23 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Things go down tomorrow everybody. Looking forward to it!

As of this writing, we have 18 confirmed people and I am not expecting any more responses.

Looks like 12 maps of varying types, which I love to see and that should be plenty.

I went ahead and am adding a few more prizes to the list so we can have at least one thing for everybody.

Remember, we will get started as early as possible (I would love to get started at 11, but the official start time is 11:30)

I can't wait to see what everyone came up for their pods. Mine definitely have a theme
Old October 25th, 2013, 04:21 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

More prizes is good.

Is everybody as pumped as I am?!

PS: Came up with a new strategy: drink lotsa Monsters.
How could I possibly lose?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 25th, 2013, 04:49 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I am so pumped! Driving down there tonight from Chicago won't be fun though . Can't wait.
~NS
Old October 25th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
More prizes is good.

Too many bathroom breaks may cause you to lose your concentration.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 25th, 2013, 05:37 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
More prizes is good.

Too many bathroom breaks may cause you to lose your concentration.
Old October 26th, 2013, 07:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Congrats to Boromir96 who went 6-0 winning the 2013 Peoria NHSD pod draft tournament!!!

Playoffs
#1 Boromir d. #4 vminer
#3 Vegietarian18 d. #2 kevindola

Championship
#1 Boromir d. #3 Vegietarian18

Battle reports and full standings to follow. Format was a rousing success, and I hope everyone had fun.
Old October 26th, 2013, 07:12 PM
...Something unique

This was sooo much fun . It was awesome meeting everyone, and I shall resist bringing chompy next time lol. I look forward to the next tourney, thanks for hosting kevindola!
~NS

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day