Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 30th, 2012, 12:06 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Seattle NHSD 2012

Looking forward to this Saturday, really liking the format. Hopefully there will be a van load making it from the south.
Old October 30th, 2012, 01:29 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Looking forward to this Saturday, really liking the format. Hopefully there will be a van load making it from the south.
Awesome, Derek! Thanks for making the trek!

When you have a good head-count, let us know. Peace, *Kai
Old October 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I plan to be with Derek so mark me down for sure.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 30th, 2012, 11:13 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

It looks like I will be coming . I think the other two northwest villains might be coming too . This format looks pretty cool Kai can't wait to get some more scape in . Still got room for us Longy that roadtrip last year was a blast .

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 30th, 2012, 11:34 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
It looks like I will be coming . I think the other two northwest villains might be coming too . This format looks pretty cool Kai can't wait to get some more scape in . Still got room for us Longy that roadtrip last year was a blast .
If all 3 of you make it we should have room for 2 to 3 more. Glad it is looking promising for you guys so we can all try and avenge our losses.
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:47 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post

That's awesome!! Thanks for making the trek. We'll have some great prize support and door prizes as well : )

Peace,
*Kai
Old October 31st, 2012, 08:12 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice! Robdaman, White Q Knight and crew, Longy . . . all coming from the southern realm. That's dedication!

Last year's NW Champion earned a gold-plated Mimring trophy. I'm thinking a silver-plated Grimnank is in order for this year's champion. I know I'm out of the running with my paltry 1-4 showing down south . . . Longy, can you bring the final records for the Portland/Vancouver tournament up with you?
Old October 31st, 2012, 09:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Could you guys consider using:

The Hotways or The Highway 2.0 - 10/26/12
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

In your tournament? I understand if not as it does require quite a bit.

Thanks,
~HS2010
Old October 31st, 2012, 09:52 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the suggestion Heroscaper2010, but we have already selected our maps.
Old October 31st, 2012, 09:53 PM

Speaking of maps . . . here is a pic of Kai's Cradle of the Demi-Titans (which will be uploaded soon). Check out post 12 in this thread to see five of the other maps for the tournament.

Last edited by Nomad; October 31st, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old November 1st, 2012, 12:31 AM

Yes, I'll bring up the final standings, if I don't have them posted by then.
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:41 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Thanks for the suggestion Heroscaper2010, but we have already selected our maps.
It looks as though you'll have 13 people, and with only 5 maps that is 10. Unless you want 3 people sitting at a time, you should probably take 1-2 more map(s)...mine or someone elses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day