Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old April 21st, 2015, 09:32 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Didn't that one say "thousands of figures"? That's definitely worth $600...
"From other games." It could be $0.05 Heroclix figures.
Exactly.

Though it is implied that waves 1-6 are complete. It might be a great deal. I see at least parts of Volcarren, Thaelenk, Forgotten Forest in there, with maybe enough for 2-3 rotv, an sotm.

Not worth it for the terrain, but potential there.

The problem is, the guy went through the effort of pricing what he does have to mention how much it would cost on ebay. But that complete list he used is nowhere to be seen in the ad. Likely not a scam, but is at least bad marketing. Could be an awesome deal, but the buy in is too much of a risk for me. But someone like Porkins who can check it out before buying will be much better off. Good luck Porkins. Stay on target.
Old June 7th, 2015, 11:47 PM

Shingotink is surprisingly tart

I just picked up a mostly complete 1st edition ROTV and a mostly complete Marvel set PLUS some wave one figures for $50.

ROTV was missing both ruins and one blue die
Marvel was missing the Breakable Wall Section and one wound marker plus the cards were in really bad condition

1st wave figures were:
1x Venoc Vipers
1x Roman Archers
1x Roman Legionnaires
1x Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
1x Marcus Decimus Gallus
1x Venoc Warlord
1x Tornak

I'll be giving most of this to a friend as a birthday gift.

I am converting the ROTV to 2nd edition using extra white dice and a rulebook I have from duplicate sets (also including some extra ruins I have), but I swapped the sparkly water for the plain ones . I also have an extra wall piece for the Marvel set and an extra wound marker.

I am keeping the Vipers and Romans, but I am giving him some other extra's I had lying around:
1x Tor-Kul-Na (re-based as I used the original base for a custom)
1x Shiori
1x Major Q10 (re-based as I used the original base for a custom)
1x Sonlen
1x Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)
1x Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)
1x Krug (donated by my nephew)
1x Ninjas of the Northern Wind (donated by my nephew)
1x Crixus
1x Retiarius
1x Spartacus

Not a bad gift for $50 and the "sacrifice" of some extra components and characters I had available to me.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 09:04 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Just spotted some axegrinders along with some other goodies in Tampa Bay: http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/for/5681798045.html
Old October 25th, 2016, 01:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I just got a RotV Master Set (w/ Elite Onyx Vipers), Orm's Return, Wave 1 Heroes, VW, RttFF, and Wave 5 Soulborgs for $60!
Old May 10th, 2017, 06:09 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just got all of this for $180 off of Craigslist! Definitely the deal of my lifetime!
Spoiler Alert!

Yes! That's Aquilla's Alliance and a bunch more!!!
Old May 10th, 2017, 07:15 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Just got all of this for $180 off of Craigslist! Definitely the deal of my lifetime!
Spoiler Alert!

Yes! That's Aquilla's Alliance and a bunch more!!!
Wow! Nice score! Gratz!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 10th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Holy!! Insane dude!! Well done...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 10th, 2017, 11:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Wanna sell any of that?
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Wanna sell any of that?
If you're serious, Aquilla's Alliance is definitely not on the trading block.

The rare terrain stuff won't be either. However, I am gonna sort through the figures and see what I want to keep and yes, I will sell some of them (I know Iskra and the Rechets will be on the table for sure since I just bought them for last tourney). All of the master sets' terrain (3 full* RotV and 2 full SotM) will be available.

*I somehow (ride or whatever) broke a 1-hex rock and a 2-hex grass so those are the only two things missing from the 3rd RotV terrain wise.

I'll have a detailed list out tomorrow, and I'll be sure to tag you in it.
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:07 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

@heroscaper2010 wow awesome find bud good job
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Very nice @heroscaper2010

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:43 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Who cares about Aquila's Alliance; that set has Predators!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales