Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 3rd, 2008, 08:52 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD Event Organizers CHIME IN!

Updated first post. Keep em coming folks!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 4th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So it looks like we only have 9 events here. I want to get the ball rolling on this. I am not going to wait on those of you that are not chiming in. If you don't submit your event to this thread, you will not get any support.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 4th, 2008, 10:46 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Event Organizers Event Submission Deadline Looms!

OVAH

Louisville, Ky at Pet Shop Comics

20 to 30 participants.

Organizer - Onion Knight
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:05 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Triangle NHSD, Raleigh NC, at Amazing Tales comic book store. Numbers as yet unknown, but at least 10 likely.

Organizer - Granite-M

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old September 4th, 2008, 12:39 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
If you don't submit your event to this thread, you will not get any support.
You already have Hexes in Texas listed but I cerrtainly want to make doubly sure I'm covered.

HEXES in TEXAS - DFW NHSD 2008

When:
October 18th, 2008 11am - 5pm
Where: GameWorks Grapevine Mills Mall (next to the AMC Theatre)
How many: Event is limited to 40 players -
Cost: $15 (no prize table item required)

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21170

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 4th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Albuquerque, NM!

Details in the NHSD thread.

Thanks,
Newb.

Last edited by LilNewbie; September 4th, 2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old September 4th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Albuquerque, NM!

Thanks,
Newb.
Go ahead and add your event to the first post in similar format to the rest... Use the admin force Newb!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 4th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Albuquerque, NM!

Thanks,
Newb.
Go ahead and add your event to the first post in similar format to the rest... Use the admin force Newb!

Admin force accessed! Updated the first post.

Newb.
Old September 4th, 2008, 07:46 PM

L. Garrou has disabled reputation

Montag's Games.
9430 Broadway, Suite 128
Pearland, Tx. 77584
281)412-4100
est. 15+
1 p.m. - 6 p.m.

"Today is a good day to DIE! But then, so was yesterday! And, Hey, tomorrow's not looking to bad either!"
Old September 4th, 2008, 10:43 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Just to clarify, what is the deadline? I can see that it is looming but I can't seem to find it anywhere. (I'm not the actual organizer of my event, so I'm not sure if I should post the info here or just inform our host)
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:21 PM

Jedijoe9 is surprisingly tart

Athens, Ohio NHSD Demo/ Gameday
Site: Still under consideration, two possible locations available
Event Organizer: Jedijoe9
Attendance: Three so far, though around 10 total have expressed interest. I plan on posting leaflets around the university and the local comic book store too. I will also be offering a Master Set from my collection

Note: I'm not planning this as a big event, but I wanted to demo Heroscape for people this quarter, so I am going to do it to coincide with NHSD. I'm not really expecting any prize support, but I figured I should post the event anyway.

Currently investing way to much time for a college student in: nerfing, heroscape, and urban exploration.

Soon moving to Greensburg, PA. 'Scape there? Let me know
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
Just to clarify, what is the deadline? I can see that it is looming but I can't seem to find it anywhere. (I'm not the actual organizer of my event, so I'm not sure if I should post the info here or just inform our host)
I am wanting to submit these by Monday. I want an accurate assessment of how many players will be playing Heroscape that weekend. I want to have all the events accounted for so that we can apply for prize support.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day