Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 15th, 2010, 07:44 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD in South Florida!! (Oct. 16)

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Bummed I won´t be there, but we are doing well in Nicaragua. We found some nice prospective places to live and got some work done too. Hope you all have a lot of fun and a great event!
Old October 15th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Bummed I won´t be there, but we are doing well in Nicaragua. We found some nice prospective places to live and got some work done too. Hope you all have a lot of fun and a great event!
You will be deeply missed. Glad things are going well for you in Nicaragua. We sure hope things turn out wonderfully for you there!

So, any last chances that some has the pieces to bring one more map? Boondocksaint, any chance you could bring pieces to build something? Anyone else? We're going to be quite tight with just my stuff.

Thanks Boondocksaint for trying to come a bit early. Grail and I will definitely appreciate the help. See you all tomorrow!
Old October 16th, 2010, 12:34 AM

Boondocksaint knows what's in an order marker Boondocksaint knows what's in an order marker

Quick request, could anyone loan us a Rhogar, a squad of stingers and 3 black dragons? I would greatly appreciate it!
Old October 16th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondocksaint View Post
Quick request, could anyone loan us a Rhogar, a squad of stingers and 3 black dragons? I would greatly appreciate it!
I can bring a Rhogar and a squad of Stingers. I only have one black wyrmling, though. (I had a fun wyrmling army planned, but I also ran into the same problem--I just haven't been able to get enough of them yet...)

Any chance you're bringing supplies for a map with you?

See you all soon!
Old October 17th, 2010, 08:11 PM

Boondocksaint knows what's in an order marker Boondocksaint knows what's in an order marker

Just wanted to thank everyone for showing up and Vern, as always thanks for setting up the event! Some great prizes and it was good to see some new people!
Old October 18th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Adrian Monk

Thanks to all of you for coming. Glad you came out our way Boondocksaint, even if you had to bring your "I beat her once, why couldn't I beat her in the finals" wife .

Seriously, it was a blast. Thanks, everyone for being there.

Quick recap for those that left early:

Final Four:

Boondocksaint - AE, Krav, Kaemon, Rats, Marcu army (+ Black Wyrmling x2, Isamu for reinforcements) - 4-0
1Mmirg - Heavies, Grimnak, Nerak, Marcu (+ Raelin) - 3-1 (loss to BDS)
[Nick - Dwarves + AE army - had to leave]
Grail - Kyrie, Theracus army (+ ?? I can't recall... ) - 2-2 (loss to 1Mmirg and Rebecca)
Rebecca - Stinger x3, Q9, Rhogar (+ Stingers, Isamu) - 2-2 (loss to 1Mmirg and Nick)

Boondocksaint played Rebecca in a down to the wire 1 life Rhogar versus Isamu battle--and lost. Quite an upset, really, our wild card replacement for Nick beats the only undefeated player of the day. Huge and unexpected.

I beat Grail in our rematch--though it got a lot tighter the second time.

Rebecca and I went at it for top place and despite my early victory over her, I just couldn't penetrate her Stingers this time. I got Q9, but she took out Grimnak, with him down, my Heavies just couldn't get her pod of Stingers, who kept getting height and rolling pretty well with those attack dice. She played well and just wore my orc horde down. Well played!

So, Top Four:

1. Rebecca - congrats!
2. 1Mmirg
3. Boondocksaint
4. Grail

Great times. Thanks, again, to everyone for coming and also to all of our excellent sponsors. Prize support was wonderful--and everyone walked home with something nice!

(Don't forget to support our sponsors with your business. And I can't wait until our next game day. Maybe it's time to do a team tourney kind of thing? Take care!)
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:21 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the results and recap 1Mmirg! Makes me feel like I witnessed it in person. And congrats to Rebecca, that's so cool she squeezed in and wreaked havoc!

I'll be missing you all for the next couple game days, but hopefully I'll be back in time for a summer tourney if things fall into place to have one.
Old October 20th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Adrian Monk

We missed having you, rv. Hope things are working out for you and your family. You're definitely missed around these parts. Can't wait to see you around again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day