Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old July 22nd, 2023, 07:12 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart
Curious about 3D Printing

Hi folks. I was wondering if anyone had printed and/or painted any of the .stl files found here. I'd love to see some of the work done.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old July 22nd, 2023, 08:48 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Curious about 3D Printing

If you use discord, there’s a pretty active channel on the heroscape discord where people share pictures of their 3d prints.
https://discord.gg/HwqK8KMQ
Old July 24th, 2023, 11:35 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
Hi folks. I was wondering if anyone had printed and/or painted any of the .stl files found here. I'd love to see some of the work done.
The Heroscapers Facebook page has lots of pictures of painted 3d prints. It's a lot easier to share pictures on Facebook.
Old July 28th, 2023, 10:19 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

I appreciate the info folks, thanks.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing