Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 28th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland NHSD 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Clancampbell,

How long will each round last? I am asking because it will have an effect on my army choice. Thanks.
45 minutes for heat of battle matches, 55 minutes for general wars.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 28th, 2009, 03:53 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You may put me down as a possible. As the date draws nearer, I might have a better idea of whether or not I will be able to make it.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:33 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Clancampbell,

How long will each round last? I am asking because it will have an effect on my army choice. Thanks.
Clan I think that we should give him some mis-information. It may be our best chance to beat him

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Quote:
Clancampbell,

Clan I think that we should give him some mis-information. It may be our best chance to beat him
Nah we don't need to give him mis-information, all we need to do is make his armies for him. I already picked out his general wars army.
Osideon guards x4, Dumatef guards x4, see simple!

J/K Tom

Old September 29th, 2009, 12:44 PM

Follower of Vydar Woo who?

Do you have room for two more players? My son, Phil the Thrill, (and I helped give birth to this?) and I would like to particiapte.

Follower of Vydar
Aged Newbie
Old September 29th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower of Vydar View Post
Do you have room for two more players? My son, Phil the Thrill, (and I helped give birth to this?) and I would like to particiapte.

Yes, I'll add you and your son to the list. Glad to have you both.

Only 4 spots left!

Last edited by clancampbell; September 29th, 2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old September 29th, 2009, 01:57 PM

Follower of Vydar Woo who?

Thanks. We have been playing for about a year and are looking forward to facing some one other than ourselves.

Follower of Vydar
Aged Newbie

Last edited by Follower of Vydar; September 29th, 2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old September 29th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower of Vydar View Post
Thanks. We have been playing for about a year and are looking forward to facing some ione other than ourselves.
No prob. If you have any questions about formats or anything, let me know.

Old September 29th, 2009, 03:03 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Please add my name to the list. Its been a long time since both the "Juice Guys" were at a tournament.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old September 29th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
Please add my name to the list. Its been a long time since both the "Juice Guys" were at a tournament.
Wow, it has been a while since we've seen you in action. I was beginning to think that Ullar had lost his biggest supporter.
Nice to have you back!

Old September 29th, 2009, 04:03 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arcus and I managed to get together last night for some Scape. We played a couple of games on Ratcatcher and I think I can safely say we were both unimpressed. It took forever to move anybody up to the top level of the map. We spent the first two ROUNDS just moving figures up to the elevation without any attacks. Once we got there, the area is so crowded with Jungle pieces and the two walls, I was constantly knocking things over.

Has anybody else had a bad experience with the way this map plays? Maybe we could consider a different map if other people are having similar problems? That being said, I will still bring it if other people want to give it a go. Just hope you don't play on it with non-flyers!
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

I did not relize the map was that high. Perhaps another is in order then. Any suggestions Tom?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day