Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 9th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland NHSD 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
I talked to Peteparkerh the other day, you can put him down as well as Lil' Miss Pete.
Awesome!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 9th, 2009, 07:49 PM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Zak and I are rolling up with Tony. See you soon!
Old September 14th, 2009, 10:29 PM

Technomagus has disabled reputation

I'll definately be able to make this one, so count me in!
Old September 15th, 2009, 08:21 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Put me down as a possible, I will have a confirmed response closer to the date. I am going to be sad if I don't go; I already have my armies picked out!

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--

Last edited by NightSwipe; September 15th, 2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old September 22nd, 2009, 02:25 PM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker

What are the Heat of Battle Rules? I don't know where to go for such info.

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst9 View Post
This is from the GenCon 09 tournament rules. You can find the thread here.

Quote:
Bring a pre-drafted 450 point Heroscape (no Marvel) army that does not exceed 24 hexes. There are no starting zones; players will take turns placing one card's worth of units anywhere on the battlefield except on glyphs until all figures are placed.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Quote:
This is from the GenCon 09 tournament rules. You can find the thread here.

Quote:
Bring a pre-drafted 450 point Heroscape (no Marvel) army that does not exceed 24 hexes. There are no starting zones; players will take turns placing one card's worth of units anywhere on the battlefield except on glyphs until all figures are placed.
Wow! Thanks for the link! I oughta really look into the other versions, if this one looks that cool!

Clancampbell, put me down as a possibility. I'll let you know for certain as soon as I can.

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old September 24th, 2009, 11:01 AM

MMM!...In Heat of Battle, all pieces from every card you have are automatically placed at the beginning of the game? Does that include those with abilities preventing them from normally automatically landing on the battlefield or the like (such as the Retchets)?

Old September 24th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
MMM!...In Heat of Battle, all pieces from every card you have are automatically placed at the beginning of the game? Does that include those with abilities preventing them from normally automatically landing on the battlefield or the like (such as the Retchets)?
No, its my understanding that the Airborne and the Retchets still work as described on their card.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 24th, 2009, 01:24 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
No, its my understanding that the Airborne and the Retchets still work as described on their card.
Yes they do, and they still count toward your 24 starting spaces even though they don't start on the board.
Old September 25th, 2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Yes they do, and they still count toward your 24 starting spaces even though they don't start on the board.
Thank you. Good to know.

Old September 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Just so you know, you can put Peteparkerh and Lil Miss Pete down to come.

I can bring 2 maps along as well, once you get a list let me know what to bring.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day