Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 20th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: The books of HeroScape in pdf format

Isn't "pdf format" a bit like "ATM machine?" Doesn't the "f" stand for "format?" <just curious>
Old March 20th, 2009, 09:20 PM

dickflea Woo who?

Excellent was just wondering when someone would do this.
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Isn't "pdf format" a bit like "ATM machine?" Doesn't the "f" stand for "format?" <just curious>
You might be on to something there.

Actualy, I have been a little frustrated because I don't have a decent name for this project. Who can come up with a good one?

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 20th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
You might be on to something there.

Actualy, I have been a little frustrated because I don't have a decent name for this project. Who can come up with a good one?
The HeroScape Print-BOOKS
Old March 22nd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just added, by request:
The Books of HeroScape: Fortress Door

I will merge this into one of the other parts when I re-release.

Old March 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Will you be making a PDF version of the MarvelScape as well?
Old March 22nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze100 View Post
Will you be making a PDF version of the MarvelScape as well?
That is currently the plan, but it is on the bottom of my list.

Old March 22nd, 2009, 11:11 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hey Robert, are there any specific Parts that haven't been proof read by anyone?

Was going to give one or two a proof read, but want to do one (or two) that hasn't received much scrutiny.

-insert signature here-
Old March 22nd, 2009, 11:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm working on Wave 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 23rd, 2009, 08:45 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Hey Robert, are there any specific Parts that haven't been proof read by anyone?

Was going to give one or two a proof read, but want to do one (or two) that hasn't received much scrutiny.
I'm waiting on getting wave 7 back from quozl, and I posted the door without sending it through quozl, but every other part has had the same scruteny. Actually, the older parts have probably seen more change since they've been edited, so they probably make the most sense to go through with a toothcomb.

I can prepare a set for you, if you'd like (that also gets you the absolute latest version) The master that I keep has everything alphabetical, so it can be a bit of a pain regenerating the separate waves, plus uploading takes a while, so the versions on here will always lag a little behind to what I have, at least until things stabilize...

Old March 23rd, 2009, 08:48 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Sounds good, PM sent.

-insert signature here-
Old March 24th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Wave 7 was just posted:
The Books of HeroScape Part 9: Wave 7 - Fields of Valor

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units