Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:14 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NJ/PA NHSD '12 Event

Johngee, why haven't you signed up yet to come to Savage next week?

Northgate, I'll look again tonight. If you still need another map I'll sign up for one then.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:32 AM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Dadscaper! Much appreciated!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I don't have to work tomorrow so unless something really weird happens, we should be there. I should be able to bring bad moon rising also.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:51 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Hose, that makes things a lot better!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:24 PM

Shooter McGavin has disabled reputation

I have Jotun's Gap built and can probably bring that along as well if we need another map. Just let me know. Oh yeah, I think we may have a fourth coming along with us to play (Jessie).

Skulls on defense, Shields on attack....That's how I roll. 19-16 tournament record.
Member of the smallest HS group ever.
Go Skook Scapers!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:46 PM

Yes, Shooter, we could use the map. Please bring it if at all possible.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 05:03 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Nice bump in the turnout the last few days!

It's Friday night and I have not even begun to think about armies...

Gotta build some maps first then get to that

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:04 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are we going to need any more maps? I'm stuck in meetings for most of the night. I could throw one together in the morning, if really needed.

Thanks!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:22 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

The maps are built and ready to go. Rudyvalentine helped me out as I lost an ice hex somewhere in transit. It looks like we should have enough maps now. If we need more I can bring terrain and throw one together when we get there. And I should have asked this earlier, but I wasn't thinking. Do any of you guys need anything not scape related? I don't know exactly how bad some of you guys got hit over there, but it doesn't sound good. If i can bring anything to help, let me know. Now I have to figure out an army.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:21 PM

I think we are good on maps at this point, I was worried for a bit.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post
I think we are good on maps at this point, I was worried for a bit.
*chuckle* I wish I had a dollar for every time I posted that.

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow. Still not settled on an army, but I have it down to two.

= =
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Northgate, could we proxy a squad of 10th for 4th or vice versa? As long as we're not using both in the army, of course?

Thanks.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day