Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 8th, 2012, 12:27 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: National Heroscape Day Events 2012 - Prize Support!!!!

Any of you that posted after the cutoff of September 30th are fine.

I have cleared my PM inbox and am ready to start receiving mailing addresses. Please include the full mailing address including your name.

I will be sending out PMs also.

The only thing I can commit to at this time is a sealed castle set for each event.

EDIT - I sent 2 PMs today for the 2 events that are 10/13; please respond asap and I will get a package to you by 10/12. Thank you

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 8th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:02 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I updated the first post with the events that are receiving prize support including status of package and rough head counts.

Those events happening this weekend should have already received their package.

Most of the events happening next weekend (NHSD proper) were sent today. I have a couple of more to send out but I will get those out in time for the event.

The support for the events happening the last weekend in October or November will go out next week.

For Utah, Iowa, and Ohio, I gave a Marvel set in addition to the Castle set. Those events draw 40+ each year and I had a little something more available to give them.

Old October 13th, 2012, 12:06 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I updated the first post with the events that are receiving prize support including status of package and rough head counts.

Those events happening this weekend should have already received their package.

Most of the events happening next weekend (NHSD proper) were sent today. I have a couple of more to send out but I will get those out in time for the event.

The support for the events happening the last weekend in October or November will go out next week.

For Utah, Iowa, and Ohio, I gave a Marvel set in addition to the Castle set. Those events draw 40+ each year and I had a little something more available to give them.
Thanks R˙chean! You're the best.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, thank you very much from everybody out here.
Old October 13th, 2012, 04:38 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Thanks for the prize support for our Florida competition!
Old October 15th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you so much for the prize support and all the work you put into this. Grove City Skirmish greatly appreciates it.

DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Yes-- thank you! The package arrived today.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old October 16th, 2012, 11:08 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

R˙chean thank you again the prize support... it was here when I got home tonight.... everyone who attends the Tree Town Open appreciates the work you do sending these goodies our way every year (or at least since NHSD was born). Thank you, as you know it all helps grow and adds to all our events.

Have fun in Texas on NHSD.... I had always wished you guys would charter a bus and come up I-35 to do battle with us. I think you would have a good time playing the folks up here in the upper midwest.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 19th, 2012, 05:22 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you from the Portland/Vancouver scapers.
Old October 21st, 2012, 11:08 PM

Just FYI, everything has been sent out.

For those of you with events next weekend and in November, you should recieve package by next friday.

Canada event will have item by the following week.

Old October 22nd, 2012, 01:52 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks again for the prize. Our big game champion was thrilled to take home a NIB fortress set. It seemed quite fitting that she got it because she was able to hold off a horde of zombies by taking to the fortress on the map and raining arrows down on the lumbering masses.

Cheers!

Ztimster
Old October 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the support. The event went well and the prize support was much appreciated by all.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day