Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which one of these fine entries deserves the 'W'?
Cryo-Judge 3000 A.D. 1 8.33%
Conrad Snowdynn 2 16.67%
Dr. Duratus 0 0%
Dr. Einfrieren 2 16.67%
X-Series Cryo Centurion 2 16.67%
Agent Kelvin 2 16.67%
Roman Zakharov 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 22nd, 2016, 01:45 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
June Contest Poll - CONGRATS SAM

Another great set of entries, it really could go any way here. Let your vote count! Remember not to vote for your own entry (even though I'm sure it is objectively the best one ).

If you missed this contest, never fear. Just wait until my September contest!

Congratulations @Sam

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@Ninja Status

@Lazy Orang

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@kolakoski
Cryo-Judge
3000 A.D.
(John Spartan III)

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Life: 5
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 5

Point: 260

I AM THE LAW
After attacking with a special attack, Cryo-Judge may immediately attack one additional time with a special attack. Criminals roll 1 fewer defense die against
Cryo-Judge's attacks.

CRYOGENIC PLASMA SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2 + Special. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose 3 spaces in a straight line from the targeted figure. All figures on those spaces are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Ice Resistant special power are not affected by this Special Attack.

CRYOGENIC DARTGUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Instead of attacking normally with
Cryo-Judge, you may choose up to two different figures within 5 clear sight spaces of Cryo-Judge. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die for each chosen figure. If you roll 9 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound. If an opponent's Unique Hero without the Ice Resistance Special Power receives at least one wound from Cryogenic Dartgun Special Attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card.

CRYOGENIC FIELD GENERATOR
When an opponent's figure that was not within 4 clear sight spaces of
Cryo-Judge prior to moving ends its movement within 4 clear sight spaces of Cryo-Judge, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, the figure receives one Wound. Continue rolling for Cryogenic Field Generator until the figure is destroyed or you do not roll 11 or higher. Figures with the Ice Resistant Special Power are not affected by Cryogenic Field Generator.

@obfuscatedhippo

@TheAverageFan

@IshMEL

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 1st, 2016 at 11:51 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2016, 02:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: June Contest Poll - Ends 6/30

Wow - A lot of entries. 2 Custom Generals at that! This will be interesting...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 25th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

In the current text color I can't read any of the bio of the second entry. I'm color blind though, this could just be me.
Old June 25th, 2016, 09:40 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
In the current text color I can't read any of the bio of the second entry. I'm color blind though, this could just be me.
Oh, sorry about that. I changed it from medium turquoise to teal (I never knew what teal actually was, thank you HeroScapers for filling the holes in my kindergarten education). Let me know if that's better for you.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 26th, 2016, 12:21 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Oh, sorry about that. I changed it from medium turquoise to teal (I never knew what teal actually was, thank you HeroScapers for filling the holes in my kindergarten education). Let me know if that's better for you.
Much better! Thanks!
Old June 26th, 2016, 01:42 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Lots of cool designs! Good luck, everyone!
Old July 1st, 2016, 11:44 PM
On vacation...

Congratulations @Sam for winning the contest. It was a close decision, but a well earned one. I'll ship the prizes* right away!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 2nd, 2016, 05:42 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker
Re: June Contest Poll - CONGRATS SAM

Wow - they arrived fast, and they're awesome! Cheers!
Old July 2nd, 2016, 06:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Wow - they arrived fast, and they're awesome! Cheers!
Congratulations, @Sam - Zakharov is awesome.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2016, 12:36 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Congrats, Sam!!

Thanks for running a fun contest, Dr. Goomonkey
Old September 3rd, 2016, 01:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hey, @Dr.Goomonkey , any idea when the next of these'll be put up? I always look forward to them.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 3rd, 2016, 10:05 PM
On vacation...

You have honestly incredible timing. It's going up tomorrow morning, and early evening.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards